Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Post Season Honors Candidates

Which players will make the All Pac 12 Teams? Here's Mine.

1st team

Bishop Sankey- No brainer. I would be very surprised if he isn't first team.
Sean Parker- Already has 3 INT's. He will at least make the 2nd team, but I think he will make 1st team. I've always really liked his game.

2nd Team

ASJ- Doesn't have huge stats yet, but neither does any other Pac 12 TE. Might get first name on name recognition alone.
Shaq- Could get 1st team, but with Anthony Barr and the Stanford LB's it will be tough. Having a very good season though.
Marcus Peters- Another guy who could sneak onto the first team. He's a really good CB.

Honorable Mention

Keith Price- Having a nice season, but Hundley and Mariotta are better. Sean Mannion is putting up huge stats as well and will be tough to catch.
Kasen Williams- Has a shot at 2nd team, but hasn't had any huge games yet. With Marquis Lee out, a spot opened up.
Kevin Smith- Right now he could be a 2nd team guy, but I doubt he will end the year that way.
Ben Riva? Dexter Charles?- Not really sure how they stack up to other OL.
Danny Shelton- Could be on the 2nd team. Not really sure how he stacks up with other DT's in the conference.
Hauli Kikaha- Glad he has bounced back from injury. A couple of 2 sack games, and he will have good numbers. Same with Shirley.
John Timu- Good player, but I doubt he is All Pac 12. Probably makes it next year.
Greg Ducre- Having a nice year, but there has to be better CB's than him.

Comments