Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alabambi plays 1 ranked team the rest of season

2»

Comments

• RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    edited October 2013
    It is not about being fair or crowning a National Champion.

The official NCAA Division I football National Champion (for the last two years) is North Dakota State.

Bowls are exhibitions. BCS is an exhibition. If I do not want to invite the ACC or ND to my exhibition tournament, I don't have to.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

topdawgnc said:

This is rediculous. Stanford, Oregon will play 4 . That SEC conference schedule is so challenging. Then play an overrated Georgia with no defense and slide into title game. Stanford or Oregon, Ohio st or Clemson will get fucked. Even if Tide loses SEC title game, they'll Backdoor the aforementioned teams for a spot.

Until someone knocks off the SEC they are the king.
    How can they when the KKK conference ducks the pac12's elite?
    January 10th, 2011 disagrees.
  • topdawgnc said:

This is rediculous. Stanford, Oregon will play 4 . That SEC conference schedule is so challenging. Then play an overrated Georgia with no defense and slide into title game. Stanford or Oregon, Ohio st or Clemson will get fucked. Even if Tide loses SEC title game, they'll Backdoor the aforementioned teams for a spot.

Doogs like Softy still brag about that day. Sad to most Doogs that's the best college football day they've experienced in the past 12 years.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

topdawgnc said:

Doogs like Softy still brag about that day. Sad to most Doogs that's the best college football day they've experienced in the past 12 years.
    I agree with them that Oregon was dominated in the trenches that entire game. However, unlike them I won't ignore the fact that one fluke play decided that game. What's frustrating for me is that the Oregon teams since would have beaten that runner-up Oregon team by multiple touchdowns. Including this year's team that would be calling off the dogs mid 3rd quarter.
  • topdawgnc said:

I agree with them that Oregon was dominated in the trenches that entire game. However, unlike them I won't ignore the fact that one fluke play decided that game. What's frustrating for me is that the Oregon teams since would have beaten that runner-up Oregon team by multiple touchdowns. Including this year's team that would be calling off the dogs mid 3rd quarter.
    I don't know about the 2011 team but the 2012/2013 UO teams would have boat raced that 2010 team.

Auburn dominated that game at the LOS but despite that UO was all tied up. Then the most fluke play in national championship history occurred.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

topdawgnc said:

I don't know about the 2011 team but the 2012/2013 UO teams would have boat raced that 2010 team.

Auburn dominated that game at the LOS but despite that UO was all tied up. Then the most fluke play in national championship history occurred.
    The phantom DPI call in Miami v tOSU disagrees with this.
  • topdawgnc said:

The phantom DPI call in Miami v tOSU disagrees with this.
    That's not a fluke play and you know that. That's just a ref being fucking terrible at his job.