Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stanford vs. UW Prediction

Stanford 42 UW 14

Stanford rushes for 300 yards and passes for another 200. UW trails 28-0 at half, plays Stanford even in the second half to get a moral victory going into the 63-21 plunger rape at home to Oregon.

Stanford and Oregon use the drubbing of Washington to set up a winner to the National Title game in November.

Doogs use the 4-2 record with losses to top 5 teams as a step forward. Noogs use the plunger rapes to prove UW sucks. As always the truth is in the middle.

Just thought I would get that out there before the ban hammer.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    Zaggot said:

Stanford 42 UW 14

Stanford rushes for 300 yards and passes for another 200. UW trails 28-0 at half, plays Stanford even in the second half to get a moral victory going into the 63-21 plunger rape at home to Oregon.

Stanford and Oregon use the drubbing of Washington to set up a winner to the National Title game in November.

Doogs use the 4-2 record with losses to top 5 teams as a step forward. Noogs use the plunger rapes to prove UW sucks. As always the truth is in the middle.

Ban hammer? Nope, your pressing is far too entertaining to ban.
  • ZaggotZaggot Member Posts: 49
    I care as much about what you fuckers have to say as I do Fatters, Kim and Softy. HTH.

I don't really need a group of sheep to analyze a football program for me.

I actually enjoy watching how some on here try to twist every little fucking thing into a reason Sark sucks. It would be a lot better just sticking to the facts. 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6. His time management sucks. His passing game scheme sucks. Leading the nation in penalties sucks. You fuckers just press way too hard.

Zaggot said:

Stanford 42 UW 14

I'll take some of that action. You booking this bet?

I better get a ban hammer and quick. I have an actual life and can't be spending my valuable minutes on here irritating you fuckers.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Keep fuckin that chicken, bro.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Zaggot you are a welcome addition to the bored. Your insight and knowledge of the game is refreshing. We are lucky to have you post here. Keep it up!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    You obviously care a great deal about this board and our opinions. You're here. Anything else you say is bullshit until you LEAVE. You wouldn't be banned for disagreeing bit for being so whiny about it.

If youre just here to beat your chest you wont last long
    AZDuck said:

Keep fuckin that chicken, bro.

Sorry I prefer sex with ducks.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    ^ Beastiality Superiority Guy
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    you made some good points about the grey area Zaggot. Both sides have a sheep mentality within them, but Doogs are worse, imo.

I'm of the opinion that being worse than 11-1 isn't a complete trainwreck this year.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Zaggot said:

I care as much about what you fuckers have to say as I do Fatters, Kim and Softy. HTH.

I don't really need a group of sheep to analyze a football program for me.

I actually enjoy watching how some on here try to twist every little fucking thing into a reason Sark sucks. It would be a lot better just sticking to the facts. 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6. His time management sucks. His passing game scheme sucks. Leading the nation in penalties sucks. You fuckers just press way too hard.

How so?

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    When did imaloser go off the deep end? I remember him being a decentish poster back on the old free boards. Maybe a bit too combative but aren't we all.
  • Gladstone said:

When did imaloser go off the deep end? I remember him being a decentish poster back on the old free boards. Maybe a bit too combative but aren't we all.

IMALOSER has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301

You obviously care a great deal about this board and our opinions. You're here. Anything else you say is bullshit until you LEAVE. You wouldn't be banned for disagreeing bit for being so whiny about it.

If youre just here to beat your chest you wont last long

Yeah, because we already have a beat my chest guy.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Stanford 42 UW 14

I'll take some of that action. You booking this bet?

I better get a ban hammer and quick. I have an actual life and can't be spending my valuable minutes on here irritating you fuckers.
    Unless you can ban yourself, it's not likely going to happen very soon.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    41-10 Stanford. Should be rated R for Graphic Violence, Adult Content, and Rape.