Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did you know...Obama founded ISIS...according to Trumpf.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Some people don't know what the word "founded" means.

Some people didn't post a link to the actual quote and rely on a precise language cunt game rather than facing the facts as to who made ISIS who they are.

But you're smart. Everyone says so
    From the Associated Press:

SUNRISE, Fla. — Donald Trump accused President Obama on Wednesday of founding the Islamic State group that is wreaking havoc from the Middle East to European cities. A moment later, on another topic, he referred to the president by his full legal name: Barack Hussein Obama.

“In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,” Trump said during a raucous campaign rally outside Fort Lauderdale, Florida. “He is the founder of ISIS.”

He repeated the allegation three more times for emphasis.
    So did Obama and Hillary allow the rise of ISIS or didn't they?

ANSWER THE QUESTION
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump is the Gary Payton of political trash talk.

I like this analogy because Payton didn't win a ring.
    One of the smart posters here
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Some people didn't post a link to the actual quote and rely on a precise language cunt game rather than facing the facts as to who made ISIS who they are.

SUNRISE, Fla. — Donald Trump accused President Obama on Wednesday of founding the Islamic State group that is wreaking havoc from the Middle East to European cities. A moment later, on another topic, he referred to the president by his full legal name: Barack Hussein Obama.

“In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,” Trump said during a raucous campaign rally outside Fort Lauderdale, Florida. “He is the founder of ISIS.”

ANSWER THE QUESTION
    Obama founded ISIS, yes or no?

ANSWER THE QUESTION

founder: one that founds or establishes
    found: to establish (as an institution) often with provision for future maintenance

Trump was for the withdrawal from Iraq before he was against it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Reaaaaachhhhhhhhh

I'll post a source you lefties will believe.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/10/06/pers-o06.html
    I read it.

Referring to Turkey, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, Biden said, “They were so determined to take down Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do? They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tons of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad—except that the people who were being supplied were al Nusra and al Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world.”

Looks like the Saudis were the ones arming ISIS.

Time for us to punish Iran again for shit Saudi Arabia did.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

found: to establish (as an institution) often with provision for future maintenance

No but we all know what he meant and what you are trying to avoid.

Hillary didn't misspeak either when she lied to Chris Wallace about what Comey the clown said
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Reaaaaachhhhhhhhh

I read it.

Referring to Turkey, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, Biden said, “They were so determined to take down Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do? They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tons of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad—except that the people who were being supplied were al Nusra and al Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world.”

As clear a case of abundance as we have ever seen
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

Sledog said:

Reaaaaachhhhhhhhh

I read it.

Yet the Dems take great glee when Bush security advisors refuse to endorse Trump.

Their bread is buttered by Saudi $$$$ just like Dubya and Hils.

Trump gots his own coin.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

Hillary didn't misspeak either when she lied to Chris Wallace about what Comey the clown said
    Why are you calling Trump a liar?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Reaaaaachhhhhhhhh

I read it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-equipment-idUSKCN0RP2HO20150926
    https://www.rt.com/usa/318054-ndaa-syria-isis-ukraine/
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/iraq-lost-2-300-humvee-armoured-vehicles-mosul-170857509.html?ref=gs

etc...etc...
  • Options

Sledog said:

Reaaaaachhhhhhhhh

I read it.

Yet the Dems take great glee when Bush security advisors refuse to endorse Trump.

Their bread is buttered by Saudi $$$$ just like Dubya and Hils.

Trump gots his own coin.
    I need to see the tax returns.

And a natty.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

Because we know he misspoke. Track record

Hillary is claiming she didn't mean it when she screamed that she was raising taxes on the middle class.

Being honest is a misspoke for Hillary
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

You better talk to Trump, because he is tripling down on the statement:
    HH: I know what you meant. You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace.
    DT: No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player.

HH: But by using the term founder, they’re hitting with you on this again. Mistake?
    DT: No, it’s no mistake. Everyone’s liking it. I think they’re liking it. I give him the most valuable player award. And I give it to him, and I give it to, I gave the co-founder to Hillary. I don’t know if you heard that.
    HH: I did. I did. I played it.

HH: And that’s, I’d just use different language to communicate it, but let me close with this, because I know I’m keeping you long, and Hope’s going to kill me.
    DT: But they wouldn’t talk about your language, and they do talk about my language, right?

It's funny watching Trump supporters slowly come to terms with the fact that he is an actual retarded person.

Actually he isn't. Obama is the MVP

We all know it

You need to come to terms with the fact that Obama and Hillary fucked up royally and there are real world stacks of dead bodies as a result.

ISIS was nothing before they got their own guys in the White House
  • Options

Sledog said:

Reaaaaachhhhhhhhh

I read it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-equipment-idUSKCN0RP2HO20150926
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/iraq-lost-2-300-humvee-armoured-vehicles-mosul-170857509.html?ref=gs

etc...etc...
    CHRIST

Some of you need to learn the difference between giving ISIS equipment and ISIS capturing equipment from our fucktarded Syrian/Iraqi friends.

The Obama administration has been incompetent here based on the actual facts. No need to spin it into them directly supporting ISIS.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2016

Sledog said:

Reaaaaachhhhhhhhh

I read it.

etc...etc...
    CHRIST

Some of you need to learn the difference between giving ISIS equipment and ISIS capturing equipment from our fucktarded Syrian/Iraqi friends.

The Obama administration has been incompetent here based on the actual facts. No need to spin it into them directly supporting ISIS.

What I have been saying

ISIS just needed time to get their own guys in the White House
    No one can understand what you're saying with Trumps ball in your mouth.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

Reaaaaachhhhhhhhh

I read it.

etc...etc...
    CHRIST

What I have been saying

ISIS just needed time to get their own guys in the White House
    No one can understand what your're saying with Trumps ball in your mouth.
    Yet you did and replied

Your reply echoes out of Hillary's twat that you're sucking

Real mature guys. Let' clean it up out here. Parents of Presidential candidates read this bored
  • Options

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

Hillary is claiming she didn't mean it when she screamed that she was raising taxes on the middle class.

No one hates what Trump actually says more than Troomps do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

ANSWER THE QUESTION

ANSWER THE QUESTION

No one hates what Trump actually says more than Troomps do.
    I understand exactly what he says. The hysterical pressing of the Clintoogs amuses me. Anything to obfuscate her real world danger to us? all
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,860
    Standard Supporter
    It was always "We know what Trump was TRYING to say" (even though they didn't) until this time. Now, it's time to quote him in the most literal sense, because ya know whatever we have to do to try and make him look bad.