Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

IF Hillary wins

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Anyone voting for the criminal deserves what they get.

Yes, good luck when Trump wins.
    Hillary is going to jail. If not the emails itll be the foundation. Dirtiest politicians in our history. But hey that's why you guys love 'em.
    It's cute that you have no sense of perspective or history
    If and when it all comes out you'll be screaming for the death penalty.
    Don't project your own ignorance at me. Keep it under your tin foil hat, where it belongs.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,467
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

Do us all a favor and LEAVE again right now.

OK!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Hillary is going to jail. If not the emails itll be the foundation. Dirtiest politicians in our history. But hey that's why you guys love 'em.
    A Trump supporter saying Hillary is a criminal is ironic.
    Ding, I'm not a Trump fan but I am a Clinton hater.
    You've only gargled his balls for months. But now you aren't a supporter.

Right.
    Resident ball gargling expert heard from.

2/3 on this thread aint bad. Maybe the 3rd stooge crashed his float plane somewhere.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Right.

2/3 on this thread aint bad. Maybe the 3rd stooge crashed his float plane somewhere.
    Gurgle
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Right.

Gargle
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Well sure. If you ignore every stupid thing Trump did too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

What has Trump done that is as bad as compromising national security and then lying about it? Hillary's entire career has been marred by controversy, and if I didn't know any better, I would think that everything she touches turns into a big steaming pie of dawg shit left for the American taxpayer to clean up. She is right up there with the most corrupt candidates of all time, but Trump's a big racist meanie (allegedly) so that's all just fine. No REAL American would ever defend Hillary.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

What has Trump done that is as bad as compromising national security and then lying about it? Hillary's entire career has been marred by controversy, and if I didn't know any better, I would think that everything she touches turns into a big steaming pie of dawg shit left for the American taxpayer to clean up. She is right up there with the most corrupt candidates of all time, but Trump's a big racist meanie (allegedly) so that's all just fine. No REAL American would ever defend Hillary.
    To start, Trump discussed an allegedly confidential video. (Which turned out to be a lie). He started a university and is in a lawsuit for not actually educating anyone. Didn't pay many vendors millions of dollars. Bankrupted many companies and screwed lenders out of millions and suggested we should do the same with the federal government.

But still.

Not to mention that the Republican investigation into Hillary's emails, subjecting them to public disclosure was actually a bigger security breach than her actually having her own server.

But still
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,643
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Right.
    Always said that Hondo not my first choice. Not even my second. But it's him or TBOB.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

To start, Trump discussed an allegedly confidential video. (Which turned out to be a lie). He started a university and is in a lawsuit for not actually educating anyone. Didn't pay many vendors millions of dollars. Bankrupted many companies and screwed lenders out of millions and suggested we should do the same with the federal government.

But still.

Not to mention that the Republican investigation into Hillary's emails, subjecting them to public disclosure was actually a bigger security breach than her actually having her own server.

But still
    Winners win. Losers spend their time thinking about winners.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

But still.

But still
    So Donald Trump is a loser. Got it.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

But still.

But still
    Sounds like you think about Hillary.

But that's still a gay quote from a Micheal Phelps meme. Got anything original?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who said I was talking about Hillary/Trump? Thank you both for proving once again that you don't get it and you never will. Next...
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Who said I was talking about Hillary/Trump? Thank you both for proving once again that you don't get it and you never will. Next...

Something losers say when they lost the argument.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't need to argue when I'm already right.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Right.
    But how do Hillary's balls taste?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,643
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

But still.

But still
    Ask the Russians and Wiki they know whats actually in the emails. Hell the FBI wasn't allowed to read a bunch of them due to secrecy level. That you want this criminal in charge of the country is in itself (should be) criminal!