Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mods?

I don't think we need more time to know it's time to run He_Needs_More_Time.

Fucker makes you guys look like a bunch of fucktards.

Comments

• IMALOSER has reincarnated himself as Zaggot in this thread.
  • ZaggotZaggot Member Posts: 49
    College Doog gets the captain obvious award in this fucking thread.

Is water wet today as well? I hear the sun may fucking rise tomorrow? Mods? True?

Ding, Ding, Ding..........
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I like to start a thread asking for myself to get run by asking for another poster to get run.

I do that.
  • Zaggot said:

College Doog gets the captain obvious award in this fucking thread.

Is water wet today as well? I hear the sun may fucking rise tomorrow? Mods? True?

Ding, Ding, Ding..........

Flat Iron Pressing

I like to start a thread asking for myself to get run by asking for another poster to get run.

I do that.

I like to point out the fucking obvious to make myself look all smart. Yeah, that's what I like to do.

• Zaggot said:

I do that.

I like to point out the fucking obvious to make myself look all smart. Yeah, that's what I like to do.

Die in an oil refinery explosion.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Zaggot said:

I do that.

You're not new here. You should know how many people here need the obvious pointed out to them.

Zaggot said:

I do that.

You're not new here. You should know how many people here need the obvious pointed out to them.
    My bad!!!!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    It is funny because you can clearly tell IMALOSER is butthurt as hell in all his posts. Really insecure also kind of sad, he is really bad at this internet stuff.

It is funny because you can clearly tell IMALOSER is butthurt as hell in all his posts. Really insecure also kind of sad, he is really bad at this internet stuff.

Whooooooooooooshhhhhhh!!!!

*Someone needs a remedial course in message board 101.
  • It is funny because you can clearly tell IMALOSER is butthurt as hell in all his posts. Really insecure also kind of sad, he is really bad at this internet stuff.

I really got to him especially. Thanks for the FREE PUB!!!!!!!!!
    You got me......

65% >>>>>>>>>>>>> 57%

What is funny is that you bump my argument showing that I was right. I guess you just don't brag about your own predictions but others as well. Glad to see you just don't pat yourself on the back. Thanks!!!!
  • Zaggot said:

You got me......

65% >>>>>>>>>>>>> 57%

What is funny is that you bump my argument showing that I was right. I guess you just don't brag about your own predictions but others as well. Glad to see you just don't pat yourself on the back. Thanks!!!!

You tried saying the Seahawks don't run that much and used one game to illustrate that. I pointed out how they run more than anyone in the NFL.

It's time.......

Zaggot said:

You got me......

65% >>>>>>>>>>>>> 57%

You tried saying the Seahawks don't run that much and used one game to illustrate that. I pointed out how they run more than anyone in the NFL.

It's time.......
    You stated that Sark should run the ball like Carroll does. I pointed out that Sark and UW actually ran the ball just as much as the Seahawks. You said he didn't. Let's not change the argument 6 months later.