Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What USC will do and Why (long)

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
they won't go for Sark or one of our defensive assistants because they will only go after a big name with a proven resume.

you're welcome.

(p.s. to Tequilla - this is how you do it)

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
  • ZaggotZaggot Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2013
    You mean like when they hired the big name proven Lane Kiffin?

Quality post as always.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    yes, because you clearly undestand mike garrett is still AD
    Yeah, because you clearly understand Haden waited until mid season to make a move that should have been made last year. He is just a fucking genius...... I guess.
  • Zaggot said:

Yeah, because you clearly understand Haden waited until mid season to make a move that should have been made last year. He is just a fucking genius...... I guess.

Pool Boy would never fire a loser coach midseason. However he'll give a loser coach an extension midseason.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    USC hiring an assistant coach? Lol, I am going to have to read doogman later today. I bet they are already panicked that USC poaches Sark.

Zaggot said:

Pool Boy would never fire a loser coach midseason. However he'll give a loser coach an extension midseason.

What exactly does Haden being a Moron and not firing Kiffin last season have to do with Pool Boy? Try to stay on topic. I guess Haden has balls because he only waited 9 months too long.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

What exactly does Haden being a Moron and not firing Kiffin last season have to do with Pool Boy? Try to stay on topic. I guess Haden has balls because he only waited 9 months too long.
    This firing paves the way for Sark to get an extension this week.

Forgive me for pointing the obvious out here.

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

You are quite good at that.

Do you also point out things that are not obvious?
    Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

When necessary, yes.

Most Doogs aren't ready for that second level thinking though.

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

When necessary, yes.

I think I'm ready. I'll keep lurking after my banning and see if I can pick up on a few of them. It will be tough as King of the Doog Island, but I'll try really hard.
    Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

When necessary, yes.

I think I'm ready. I'll keep lurking after my banning and see if I can pick up on a few of them. It will be tough as King of the Doog Island, but I'll try really hard.
    You're nowhere close.

At all.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

When necessary, yes.

You aren't good at trolling.

Softy is always the king of the doogs.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Zaggot said:

Your infatuation with me disagrees?

Do you think about me while your boyfriend is butt fucking you? ($75k)

Did you know Zaggot rhymes with Faggot? Weird huh?
    Swaye said:

Zaggot said:

Wow, I never realized that.

PS. You forgot your $75K.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Zaggot said:

Swaye said:

Zaggot said:

Wow, I never realized that.

PS. You forgot your $75K.
    I'm here to help. (80K - 75K for gay bashing and 5K interest).
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    USC will hire a coach and struggle for the next 5 years as they have zero depth on the oline. Just like Paul Hatchet!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited September 2013
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

USC will hire a coach and struggle for the next 5 years as they have zero depth on the oline. Just like Paul Hatchet!

I doubt it. USC can get who they want. They can fix the OL situation a lot quicker than 5 years. Besides, is their OL even that bad? They are running the ball decent this year. With a new coach, those same lineman will probably do fine.

• RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Chipster's offense was the rage for an entire half.

He'll follow the Holtz plan an return to college after 1 year in the NFL.

He's going to USC. Cook it.