Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Difference between Rs and Ds

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited August 2016 in Tug Tavern
It's funny looking around at the difference here. The D's (or liberals) pretty much agree Hillary is terrible. Some are going to vote for her for various reasons, others are voting for Derek's Gary's Johnson.

But the Rs man (or conservatives), no matter what Trump says or does, they support him. And not just saying they are voting for him, they defend his every action. Then try to deflect to Obama or Hillary or the scary liberal media. Yes I'm talking to you Race, Houston husky, Sarktastic, D2D, sledog, etc.

Can't you just admit that Trump is fucking terrible and will have a disastrous presidency if elected?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Swaye said:

I am conservative. I am voting for Trump. I think Trump is mostly terrible, but better than an even more terrible Hillary. Your point is invalid.

SMOD makes all of this mute.

I didn't mention your name for a reason.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I am conservative. I am voting for Trump. I think Trump is mostly terrible, but better than an even more terrible Hillary. Your point is invalid.

I have trouble with reading comprehension.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I have trouble with reading comprehension.
    It's hard. Quite honestly.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

This and Hondo rarely makes a valid point.

In my opinion, most people over the age of 40 more or less fall in the classically liberal camp, which is where I sit. Limited government, emphasis on individual rights as defined by the constitution, economic freedom, social freedom, and rule of law with the understanding that national defense, limited government regulation, and proper (just) law enforcement are required to make such a reality.

Hillary Clinton is a self described progressive, philosophically aligned with the Marxist foundations of that movement. She has led a corrupt and deceitful personal and political life that violates nearly every classically liberal tenet. There is no way I could vote for her, and I damn sure won't vote Hillary Johnson to make a statement as I do live in a state where my vote matters. Regardless of his foot in mouth disease, Trump is better than the alternative. This is the ultimate hold your nose while voting election cycle.

That said, we'll see if Trump makes it to the finish line. He's "plain speaking", lacks personal restraint and lacks tact, appealing to some, appalling to others. I predicted Hillary would be the next president before the primaries got into full swing. She has been on a coronation tour for nearly two decades and has nearly insurmountable advantages in terms of backing from nearly every media outlet, particularly those associated with pop culture. I still think my prediction holds, but hope to be wrong. We'll see this fall.
  • Options

Swaye said:

In my opinion, most people over the age of 40 more or less fall in the classically liberal camp, which is where I sit. Limited government, emphasis on individual rights as defined by the constitution, economic freedom, social freedom, and rule of law with the understanding that national defense, limited government regulation, and proper (just) law enforcement are required to make such a reality.

Hillary Clinton is a self described progressive, philosophically aligned with the Marxist foundations of that movement. She has led a corrupt and deceitful personal and political life that violates nearly every classically liberal tenet. There is no way I could vote for her, and I damn sure won't vote Hillary Johnson to make a statement as I do live in a state where my vote matters. Regardless of his foot in mouth disease, Trump is better than the alternative. This is the ultimate hold your nose while voting election cycle.

That said, we'll see if Trump makes it to the finish line. He's "plain speaking", lacks personal restraint and lacks tact, appealing to some, appalling to others. I predicted Hillary would be the next president before the primaries got into full swing. She has been on a coronation tour for nearly two decades and has nearly insurmountable advantages in terms of backing from nearly every media outlet, particularly those associated with pop culture. I still think my prediction holds, but hope to be wrong. We'll see this fall.
    Again you blame the scary liberal media. You do realize there's as many conservative media sources, right?

And no, Hillary is not Marxist. Read what Marxism is then read her policies. She's terrible, but at least be honest.
  • Options

You've been sucking Hilary's dick like a crack whore. If they both are so fucking bad why is 81% of the abuse at Trump?

I'm voting for Trump. Kiss my ass. No one is perfect but at least he isn't a lying incompetant cunt so he has that going for him

Find one quote where I've supported Hillary.

Why is 81% at Trump? Cause he says stupid shit every fucking day. Hillary is chillen in her bus and doesn't say or do shit. She's just waiting for Trump to lose. So there's not really anything to say about her.

He's a lying incompetent douchebag. I guess that is a notch above being a lying incompetent cunt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You lie like Hillary. Fuck off
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Swaye said:

So HRC is so bad that you find putting someone who doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time and who shows a major penchant for escalating petty arguments into major problems a better option? That's where I call BS.

Agree, Hillary sucks, but fuck off with Donald Trump. There's no ideological justification for DT as much as you all want try to find one. It's purely partisan politics. Just admit it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's just as partisan to vote for Hillary

I enjoy good natured banter with Johnson fans but if you vote Green or Libertarian you are putting your vote where your mouth is

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

It's funny looking around at the difference here. The D's (or liberals) pretty much agree Hillary is terrible. Some are going to vote for her for various reasons, others are voting for Derek's Gary's Johnson.

But the Rs man (or conservatives), no matter what Trump says or does, they support him. And not just saying they are voting for him, they defend his every action. Then try to deflect to Obama or Hillary or the scary liberal media. Yes I'm talking to you Race, Houston husky, Sarktastic, D2D, sledog, etc.

Can't you just admit that Trump is fucking terrible and will have a disastrous presidency if elected?

Hi. I'm not a D.
  • Options

Swaye said:

I stopped reading here.

Trump is in no way an advocate for limited government.
  • Options

You've been sucking Hilary's dick like a crack whore. If they both are so fucking bad why is 81% of the abuse at Trump?

I'm voting for Trump. Kiss my ass. No one is perfect but at least he isn't a lying incompetant cunt so he has that going for him

Hi. Trump has been a lying *incompetent cunt for months.
  • Options
    Quadposting in honor of @puppylove_sugarsteel (RIP) and his service.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Hi. I'm not a D.
    I didn't mention you either.
  • Options

I enjoy good natured banter with Johnson fans but if you vote Green or Libertarian you are putting your vote where your mouth is

You are missing the point, as usual. I'll type slow so you can maybe comprehend.

People on here voting for Hillary admit she's terrible. People on here voting for Trump stroke his ballsack daily and deflect to bash others.

You get it now?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Nope. Not when it comes to Donald trump. Youre wrong, shithead.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

So HRC is so bad that you find putting someone who doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time and who shows a major penchant for escalating petty arguments into major problems a better option? That's where I call BS.

Agree, Hillary sucks, but fuck off with Donald Trump. There's no ideological justification for DT as much as you all want try to find one. It's purely partisan politics. Just admit it.
    Your point cuts both ways though, depending on your viewpoint. We all agree both candidates are mostly terrible, but you (and others) see Trumps loudmouth no policies messicans suck statements as worse than me (and others) see Hillary's criminal tendencies and inability to tell the truth. Of course it's fucking partisan for many, and simple "which is worse" viewpoint for others. For me it's a bit of both. Trump is a dumbfuck most of the time, but I believe Hillary has engaged in criminal activities. For me, that's worse than Trump. YMMV.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Your point cuts both ways though, depending on your viewpoint. We all agree both candidates are mostly terrible, but you (and others) see Trumps loudmouth no policies messicans suck statements as worse than me (and others) see Hillary's criminal tendencies and inability to tell the truth. Of course it's fucking partisan for many, and simple "which is worse" viewpoint for others. For me it's a bit of both. Trump is a dumbfuck most of the time, but I believe Hillary has engaged in criminal activities. For me, that's worse than Trump. YMMV.
    Honest question here. Ok, Hillary is a criminal, I'm cool with that. Do you think screwing investors (bankruptcy), screwing contractors (not paying them), and screwing students (not actually teaching anything) is better than what Hillary did?

I think they are fairly even in that realm.