Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the Sarkisian household

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,870 Founders Club
Is the visor-wearing offensive guru pacing the floor of his den at this early hour while reviewing his career options?

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Is the visor-wearing offensive guru pacing the floor of his den at this early hour while reviewing his career options?

No. He is counting the house money and planning his week at Joeys.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    I would prefer to catch the mrs stepping out of the shower.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    gmo said:

Sarkisian is many things (including an incredibly mediocre Pac-12 coach), but one thing I do not think he is, is stupid.

10 years at 3 million/year with little to no criticism from above him > 3 years at 4.5 million/year with constant criticism before getting axed.

No way SC goes with Kiffin lite. It is fun to dream about, but it's not happening.

I hate you.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    if I was Sark this is exactly the kind of opportunity that has the potential to be his Willinghamesque lottery ticket. Any big program that tries to poach him now will pay double if not triple what we're paying and he can go for the huge money and if he gets fired big deal - he'll be rich!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Meek said:

if I was Sark this is exactly the kind of opportunity that has the potential to be his Willinghamesque lottery ticket. Any big program that tries to poach him now will pay double if not triple what we're paying and he can go for the huge money and if he gets fired big deal - he'll be rich!!

Disagree. This is his chance to plunger Woodward for more money and a bigger buyout.

Fuck.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174

Sark was actually wearing a ball cap last night. If that isn't evidence that he is ready to make a change I don't know what is.
  • When I read this title I was expecting a reference to Erin Andrews.

I'm disappointed now.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Mad_Son said:

Sark was actually wearing a ball cap last night. If that isn't evidence that he is ready to make a change I don't know what is.
    Not at the end of the game he wasn't. He was wearing a visor in the 2nd half.