Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW at Stan prediction

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board

UW at Stan prediction 35 votes

UW wins by 8+
5%
RaceBannonYour_Mom 2 votes
UW wins by 1 score
8%
IrishDawg22Gladstonesurfpup 3 votes
Stanford wins by 1 score
2%
tracker 1 vote
Stanford Wins by 8+
37%
DerekJohnsonDick_BFire_Marshall_BillSwayeSteve_BowmanchrisvashonMeekRoadDawg55dtdAtomicDawgUWhuskytskeetjmc84brianwwu29 13 votes
PLUNGER TIME!!!!!!
45%
TierbsHsotBoobsAlCzervikDawgtonaMad_Son[Deleted User]TheKobeStopperAZDuckCuntWaffle[Deleted User]dhdawgLoneStarDawgMcRibTTJdncfivehundredmileDAWGDingaLing 16 votes

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    PLUNGER TIME!!!!!!
    Technically I'm voting for #4 and #5.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    UW wins by 1 score
    I am probably going to end up looking like the bruised girl in the pic, but I think we have a good chance if....

1. we load up the box and make Hogan beat us. Tonight was his 1st really big game for Stanford.

2. Bishop gets @ least 25 carries

3. KP has no TOs and is sacked less than 2 times or less

But we cannot leave points of the field in the 1st half.
  • PLUNGER TIME!!!!!!

I am probably going to end up looking like the bruised girl in the pic, but I think we have a good chance if....

1. we load up the box and make Hogan beat us. Tonight was his 1st really big game for Stanford.

We have four years of data to show that Sark isn't winning this game.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Stanford Wins by 8+
    I think Stanford wins by more than a score, but less than a plunger. Then again, they may pound the shit out of us all game long until we give up in the 2nd half. Shit, I probably should have voted plunger.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    Stanford Wins by 8+

We have about a 20% chance. If we commit more than one t.o., that goes down to one percent. We did beat them last year. And Hogan isn't an All-'Mericun.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Stanford Wins by 8+

1. we load up the box and make Hogan beat us. Tonight was his 1st really big game for Stanford. Partially Agree. Stanford's run game is physical, but they aren't incredibly explosive. It's tough to score a lot of points getting 4 or 5 yards a pop. We have to be stingy in the red zone, and we have to get off the field on third down.

2. Bishop gets @ least 25 carries- This will happen. Hopefully he will have some lanes. Stanford's D is very, very good.

3. KP has no TOs and is sacked less than 2 times or less- Don't see this happening.

Agree. We basically need to play near our max level for all 4 quarters. Penalties, bad play calling, unforced errors, and it's all over.

I think we will lose, but I also think we are finally good enough that we won't get plungered.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    PLUNGER TIME!!!!!!
    This game should be decent, but Sark's teams have shown no resiliency when falling behind big, and I'm afraid that's what happens in this one. Tree by 15+. May not be full blown plunger, but it will be close.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    UW wins by 1 score
    Fuck it. I have every reason to vote plunger but I voted win. I'll be there at the game and want to see a victory. Prove me wrong, Sark.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    Washington's scoring efficiency sucks. Stanford is the league bully, easily the most physical team in the conference, and now they're featuring some speed. This is the first game of the season for the Huskies. Unlike their game against ASU, Sanford won't take their foot off the pedal too early. Expect to see a beat down regardless of the score.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Stanford Wins by 8+
    WA is cream puff soft in the red zone and inefficient as noted above.

This is a very average team. The outcome depends on Stanford. How good are they? If they are as advertised, do they play to their potential? (Last year they did not.)

Last night the dawgs displayed yet again what they are. If AZ had an average QB I don't know if we win? If we win at Stanford, I'll start changing my tune. Dawgs lose this one 8 out 10 times.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    My official prediction will be heard on this weeks poodcast....tune in for the lock of the week!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    UW wins by 8+
    I like UW in this one