Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Helps Trump IMO

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Empty catch phrases, FREE PUB!!1!, sloppy execution, thinks the rules do not apply to him, lame excuses, unqualified for the job, blames others for problems, reeks of used car salesman, uses his last name as a branding tool, able to fool idiots desperate for an answer to their problems that he has the answer, fires people to cover his own failures, fat ass, clings to flashy stats while ignoring underlying warning signs, likes to start chants, quick to lawyer up.

All we have left now is to sit back and wait for the epic collapse, which appears to be underway.

But HOW is Trump's political career a mirror of Sark's coaching career?

What will be Trump's UW game???

Trump is still going to win.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Empty catch phrases, FREE PUB!!1!, sloppy execution, thinks the rules do not apply to him, lame excuses, unqualified for the job, blames others for problems, reeks of used car salesman, uses his last name as a branding tool, able to fool idiots desperate for an answer to their problems that he has the answer, fires people to cover his own failures, fat ass, clings to flashy stats while ignoring underlying warning signs, likes to start chants, quick to lawyer up.

All we have left now is to sit back and wait for the epic collapse, which appears to be underway.

So we should let it play out?
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited August 2016

Probably the first debate. He doesn't know wtf he's talking about on even the most basic issues. Hillary will troll and policy wonk him over the edge, he'll panic and lash out at her, which will pump up troomptards, but alienate all other voters. Game...blouses.

The electoral map data suggests the race is already over, but still...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

So we should let it play out?
    I don't even know why we are bothering to play the election.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    It's not over for Gary's Johnson!!!!
    Trump's convention was a total failure. While he may have pumped up his existing supporters, he utterly failed to broaden his appeal.

Say what you want about Hillary as a candidate, but the DNC had to combat the Bernie Bros and still came across as the adults in the race.

Gary Johnson was helped by Trump's convention more than Trump was.
    Trump had Paul Ryan presiding... With friends like that, who needs enemies?
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

Trump had Paul Ryan presiding... With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Trump is his own worst enemy

Trump's convention was a total failure. While he may have pumped up his existing supporters, he utterly failed to broaden his appeal.

Say what you want about Hillary as a candidate, but the DNC had to combat the Bernie Bros and still came across as the adults in the race.

That's a very partisan view of the two conventions that bears little resemblance to reality,

The list of "Trump is fucked now" moments is a long one. And yet here he is.

It was ok to rip the mother of the dead Benghazi guy but the muslim is sacred ground. People see that double standard even if the media doesn't.
    You're a bigger enemy.

Probably the first debate. He doesn't know wtf he's talking about on even the most basic issues. Hillary will troll and policy wonk him over the edge, he'll panic and lash out at her, which will pump up troomptards, but alienate all other voters. Game...blouses.

The first debate is opposite a football game because the debates are where Trump buries that bitch
    I expect that to literally happen.

The first debate is opposite a football game because the debates are where Trump buries that bitch
    That has been my reason for living since June of 2015

That has been my reason for living since June of 2015
    GO HUSKIES
    I also recorded the Alamo Bowl replay that was on this morning. #Doogin

That's a very partisan view of the two conventions that bears little resemblance to reality,

It was ok to rip the mother of the dead Benghazi guy but the muslim is sacred ground. People see that double standard even if the media doesn't.
    Disagree.

Hillary got a bigger post convention bump than Trump did, and Johnson still hasn't declined. He keeps getting closer to 15%.

It's not partisan to point out the facts. It's partisan to denounce the facts you don't like.

HTH

Disagree.

Hillary got a bigger post convention bump than Trump did, and Johnson still hasn't declined. He keeps getting closer to 15%.

It's not partisan to point out the facts. It's partisan to denounce the facts you don't like.

HTH
    You understand that Johnson is hurting Hillary right?

I've been looking for bump news. I found this thru July 30. Facts my friend

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
    And keep it classy please

Disagree.

HTH

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Disagree.

HTH

Here's the latest
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html

Not looking good for #OurJohnson to be in the debates that no one will watch.