Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The "fence" is a myth

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
So Dick Baird wrote a great read as always on Doogman about Nansen how AWESOME!!! he is as a recruiter.

Someone brought up the fact that why is the fence not up around the state if he's so AWESOME!! and Dave "Dawgman" Samek replied that the fence is a myth!

Next time UW locks down all the top-rated Washington recruits we'll have to remember that the fence isn't important and it's really just a myth. You know with the advent of the internet and big jet planes, kids can go anywhere to play ball in college and shit.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,466 Founders Club
    2008, Mitzi and I scoff at the notion there is no fence. It got Ty a 4th year
  • This sticks in me.

This sticks in me.

Pressing hard now
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    So you actually pay those knuckleheads money so you can run back here and bitch about an article?

You actually needed the article to tell you DB is going to say something positive about a coach.

Not sure which is worse, their site or your obsession with it??

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

So you actually pay those knuckleheads money so you can run back here and bitch about an article?

You actually needed the article to tell you DB is going to say something positive about a coach.

The Irish doog has a good point here.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Most definitely their site.

And, I didn't the article, I was pointing out Samek's comment. I know reading comprehension is difficult but try to keep up.

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

And, I didn't the article, I was pointing out Samek's comment. I know reading comprehension is difficult but try to keep up.

You didn't "what" the article?

Man, you are one sick puppy.

You don't seem very happy here. Maybe you should get away from the computer and take a walk with your wife. We're not going to tolerate the personal attacks guys. Clean it up or your gone. Some of you won't be missed.

Fucking mick basterd
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club
    edited January 2013
    The Battle for the Most Voted Down Poster Award

RaceBannon 15
    IrishDoog 13

Results as of 1/16/2013

The Battle for the Most Voted Down Poster Award

RaceBannon 15
    IrishDoog 13

Results as of 1/16/2013

Each of us voting for each other #Winning
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club
    IrishDoog might suspend posting and go into Ralph Miller's four corner offense
  • So you actually pay those knuckleheads money so you can run back here and bitch about an article?

You don't seem very happy here. Maybe you should get away from the computer and take a walk with your wife. We're not going to tolerate the personal attacks guys. Clean it up or your gone. Some of you won't be missed.

Fucking mick basterd

If you are going to bash micks, I'm out. Especially Black Micks from County Antrim.

No Irish need apply.

• BlackMickBlackMick Member Posts: 14

Fucking mick basterd

If you are going to bash micks, I'm out. Especially Black Micks from County Antrim.

No Irish need apply.

Fuck you!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club