Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough Luck Faggots: Find your own way back to the opposite sex!

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
I'm so proud to live in a city where I pay ample taxes for a council to pass remedy after remedy in search of problems that NOGAF about. On the other hand, with their minds so focused on fucking, I suppose it distracts them from doing even more stupid shit. Seattle's in a nose-dive. Try to enjoy the ride. http://council.seattle.gov/2016/07/26/council-committee-unanimously-approves-gay-conversion-therapy-ban-mayor-declares-support/

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'm so proud to live in a city where I pay ample taxes for a council to pass remedy after remedy in search of problems that NOGAF about. On the other hand, with their minds so focused on fucking, I suppose it distracts them from doing even more stupid shit. Seattle's in a nose-dive. Try to enjoy the ride. http://council.seattle.gov/2016/07/26/council-committee-unanimously-approves-gay-conversion-therapy-ban-mayor-declares-support/

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm sorry that don't care about this but conversion therapy is actually a problem in this country and that's actually a really good move.

Like of all the retard shit Seattle does, getting your panties is a bunch over this is incredibly stupid. Save your outrage for rainbow crosswalks.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options

I'm sorry that don't care about this but conversion therapy is actually a problem in this country and that's actually a really good move.

Like of all the retard shit Seattle does, getting your panties is a bunch over this is incredibly stupid. Save your outrage for rainbow crosswalks.

Why do you hate gay conversion therapy choice?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Thanks, Gay Conversion Therapy Superiority Guy.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

My cousin makes $5,000 a week mailing documents for a paralegal. It's really easy and anyone can do it!
    For more info check out bit.ly/nogaf

New poaster of the off-season. Spoonie just made me laugh. @UWerentThereMan made me rich.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Please do me a favor and Just Doxey Gurgle on a bag o dicks would ya.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

It is?

• Options
    salemcoog said:

Please do me a favor and Just Doxey Gurgle on a bag o dicks would ya.
    I think you mean gargle.
  • Options

They banned it for minors. It's child abuse. You don't get to choose whether you abuse your child or not.
  • Options

They banned it for minors. It's child abuse. You don't get to choose whether you abuse your child or not.
    If a minor can choose abortion, a minor should be able to choose conversion therapy.

HTH
  • Options
    Founders Club

It is?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

If a minor can choose abortion, a minor should be able to choose conversion therapy.

HTH
    Why are you carrying water for ignorant religious fucktards?
  • Options

It is?
    Forcing a child to choose a sexuality is abusive.

Letting a child discuss it with medical professionals and/or religious figures is fine.

Let people figure their own shit out.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It is?
    Forcing a child to choose a sexuality is abusive.

Letting a child discuss it with medical professionals and/or religious figures is fine.

Let people figure their own shit out.
    Agree
  • Options

HTH
    And a 16 year old can drive a car but I cant fuck her in that car. One thing doesn't have to do with the other.

Christ, you gonna tell me that it's bullshit you can die for your country at 18 but you can't drink until your 21 next?
  • Options

HTH
    And a 16 year old can drive a car but I cant fuck her in that car. One thing doesn't have to do with the other.

Christ, you gonna tell me that it's bullshit you can die for your country at 18 but you can't drink until your 21 next?
    That is bullshit too, but you knew that.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH
    Why are you carrying water for ignorant religious fucktards?
    Ignorant religious fucktards can still do it. This is licensed care givers that the state can control

I'm more concerned that minors can be told cutting their dick off is normal

Save the dicks