Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

House money bitches. Some other FS thoughts too.

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,971 Swaye's Wigwam
We're bowl eligible with John Ross's two inevitable wins. Think about that. It's time to open up the playbook. Anything less than two double-reverse, wide receiver passes per game will be unforgivable.

So who should we use those two Ross wins on? I'm thinking UCLA and ASU. We'll get plungered by Stanford and Oregon, but should be able to steal one win from OSU, WSU, Colorado, Cal or whichever doormats are on the schedule. This would get us to the magical seven wins and another solid recruiting class full of speedy receivers that can bulk up and compete for the backup spot at nose next year.

Did the light bulb come on for anyone else when they saw water running down those helmets? You all know what I'm thinking here, right? Yep...steelhead plug. That metallic gold with the purple will slay em. I'm calling Lure Jensen on Monday. I'll claim naming rights and, of course, the pattern name will be the Predator series. The purple will be a dreadlock/herringbone hybrid pattern on the gold background.

ASU has the dumbest fucking helmets I've ever seen. Their home uniforms sucked altogether but I couldn't take my eyes of that fucked up pitchfork thing wrapping 2/3 of the way around. Holy shit.

Has UW returned a kick without a penalty yet this year? Our kick returns are embarrassing. Go ahead and suck at it, but don't block in the back while you're sucking.