Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For those who think the Pac-12 > SEC

Oregon State is the fifth best team in this conference and they lost to a fucking Big Sky school.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Oregon State is the fifth best team in this conference and they lost to a fucking Big Sky school.

I'm not one to advocate the P12 > SEC, but if you haven't figured out by now that Mike Riley doesn't give a shit about non conference games than you're just not trying.

Never judge OS by what they do out of conference.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

I'm not one to advocate the P12 > SEC, but if you haven't figured out by now that Mike Riley doesn't give a shit about non conference games than you're just not trying.

Why are you trying to ruin the ruse?

This conference is two great teams, two good teams that might be great, and eight teams that are a total #fuckingdreckfest.

dnc said:

This conference is two great teams, two good teams that might be great, and eight teams that are a total #fuckingdreckfest.
    I'm hearing this conference has 8 top 15 teams.

dnc said:

dnc said:

I'm hearing this conference has 8 top 15 teams.

El. Oh. El.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Huh? They're the 7th-8th best and just throttled a conference opponent by 30 ya ignant som-bitch!

Huh? They're the 7th-8th best and just throttled a conference opponent by 30 ya ignant som-bitch!
    So you're saying they should be ranked somewhere around 13 to 15?

They're better than USC and ASU. That makes them fifth.

HTH
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    tthat OSU team you saw today could have played and beat the #12 South Carolina team I saw today. Also, Georgia and LSU gave up over 40. Hardly dominant

tthat OSU team you saw today could have played and beat the #12 South Carolina team I saw today. Also, Georgia and LSU gave up over 40. Hardly dominant

El. Oh. El.