Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey coug fans

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

Same ole sorry ass Cougs. They might want to go back to having the Seattle game being against a terrible opponent so they can actually win one of these games.

They haven't won a Seattle game since 2007 I believe.

Or they should stop playing the Seattle game

That is what I was getting at although to be fair they don't have too many wins in Pullman since 2008 either.
    True. But why travel 300 miles to get plungered when you can do it with all the comforts of home? That's going to be a long bus ride pirate sail home tonight.
  • dnc said:

dnc said:

Same ole sorry ass Cougs. They might want to go back to having the Seattle game being against a terrible opponent so they can actually win one of these games.

They haven't won a Seattle game since 2007 I believe.

Or they should stop playing the Seattle game

That is what I was getting at although to be fair they don't have too many wins in Pullman since 2008 either.
    True. But why travel 300 miles to get plungered when you can do it with all the comforts of home? That's going to be a long bus ride pirate sail home tonight.
    I think the game has lost their niche. I'm sure the players and coaches hate it. This game basically supports the other sports that nobody cares about but fucks over the current team. This isn't a home game at all. I don't care how many Coug fans are actually at the game it's not a fucking home game at all.