Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Sledog

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Oh, shit no... some Trump supporters are calling for change WITHIN the system using our existing process?

Oh. So with Trump is using the existing process. With Obama, he's a communist dictator.

Got it.
    Let's see, protect unborn children from dismemberment in the womb and having their parts sold for profit while funded by our tax dollars. Impose term limits on politicians so they're not permanently controlled by big money. State marriage is between a man and a woman. Yeah the founders wouldn't go for any of that crazy leftist shit!

Are you really this gullible or just trolling?

Because in the past I've you pegged for troll trying to make Right Wingers look bad, but you're so persistent I think you might actually believe the crap you type.

I am right and I'm right.

I'm for hard work, personal responsibility and you earn what you get. Free shit should have time limits. It was invented by a Republican named Teddy Roosevelt but never intended for generational support or creating an indentured voting block.

I'm for enforcing our laws and not ignoring them to alter the political landscape. I once swore to support and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I don't recall ever denouncing that oath.

The republicans abolished slavery and Jim Crown laws. Not one democrat voted to end either. Not that the current Republican party is worth a shit.

I'm against abortion. It was championed by Margaret Sanger eugenics believer and Hitler fan. It was pushed to keep the black population down along with the poor and mentally challenged. It had nothing to do with women's rights.

I don't care if gays want the same rights as married couples I just don't want it called marriage as its a biblical term and definition and you don't get to rewrite that shit or our language.

Term limits are a great idea, we were never meant to have career politicians.

Flame away I don't care. My skins real thick and it's been chewed by pros, many of them weren't happy with where it got them though.

Show me what the constitution has to do with the Bible.
    Show me where it says same sexual couples can marry.
    Ask your two dads. They know.
    I've already told you I don't have 2 dad's. I'm not an attorney. Of course it's hard not to laugh about a guy named ballsasked talking about 2 dads.
    Holy fuck man. PM @IrishDawg22 he's back.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,252 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Oh, shit no... some Trump supporters are calling for change WITHIN the system using our existing process?

Oh. So with Trump is using the existing process. With Obama, he's a communist dictator.

Got it.
    Let's see, protect unborn children from dismemberment in the womb and having their parts sold for profit while funded by our tax dollars. Impose term limits on politicians so they're not permanently controlled by big money. State marriage is between a man and a woman. Yeah the founders wouldn't go for any of that crazy leftist shit!

Because in the past I've you pegged for troll trying to make Right Wingers look bad, but you're so persistent I think you might actually believe the crap you type.

I'm for hard work, personal responsibility and you earn what you get. Free shit should have time limits. It was invented by a Republican named Teddy Roosevelt but never intended for generational support or creating an indentured voting block.

I'm for enforcing our laws and not ignoring them to alter the political landscape. I once swore to support and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I don't recall ever denouncing that oath.

The republicans abolished slavery and Jim Crown laws. Not one democrat voted to end either. Not that the current Republican party is worth a shit.

I'm against abortion. It was championed by Margaret Sanger eugenics believer and Hitler fan. It was pushed to keep the black population down along with the poor and mentally challenged. It had nothing to do with women's rights.

I don't care if gays want the same rights as married couples I just don't want it called marriage as its a biblical term and definition and you don't get to rewrite that shit or our language.

Flame away I don't care. My skins real thick and it's been chewed by pros, many of them weren't happy with where it got them though.

Show me where it says they can't. Further, show me where the Constitution says a dude can marry a woman.
    I suggest you read up on the founders and what they thought. Of course the government used to print bibles to distribute to the schools where it was studied but then I'm sure you knew that.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Show me where it says they can't. Further, show me where the Constitution says a dude can marry a woman.
    I suggest you read up on the founders and what they thought. Of course the government used to print bibles to distribute to the schools where it was studied but then I'm sure you knew that.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2012/09/25/was-america-founded-as-a-christian-nation/#6931dbb64cd9

One of many many sources that show how fucktarded you are.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2012/09/25/was-america-founded-as-a-christian-nation/#6931dbb64cd9

Just proves they know as little as you.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Forbes is conservative and respected.

Two things you aren't.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Yeah this small sample don't mean a thing.........

John Adams in a speech to the military in 1798 warned his fellow countrymen stating, "We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams is a signer of the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights and our second President.

George Washington, General of the Revolutionary Army, president of the Constitutional Convention, First President of the United States of America, Father of our nation, " Religion and morality are the essential pillars of civil society."

John Jay, Original Chief-Justice of the U. S. Supreme Court , "The Bible is the best of all books, for it is the word of God and teaches us the way to be happy in this world and in the next. Continue therefore to read it and to regulate your life by its precepts."

Benjamin Franklin, Signer of the Declaration of Independence "[O]nly a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."

"Whereas true religion and good morals are the only solid foundations of public liberty and happiness . . . it is hereby earnestly recommended to the several States to take the most effectual measures for the encouragement thereof." Continental Congress, 1778

Gouverneur Morris, Penman and Signer of the Constitution. "[F]or avoiding the extremes of despotism or anarchy . . . the only ground of hope must be on the morals of the people. I believe that religion is the only solid base of morals and that morals are the only possible support of free governments. [T]herefore education should teach the precepts of religion and the duties of man towards God."

Noah Webster, author of the first American Speller and the first Dictionary said, "[T]he Christian religion, in its purity, is the basis, or rather the source of all genuine freedom in government. . . . and I am persuaded that no civil government of a republican form can exist and be durable in which the principles of that religion have not a controlling influence."

Benjamin Rush, Signer of the Declaration of Independence said. "[T]he only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be aid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty, and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments. Without religion, I believe that learning does real mischief to the morals and principles of mankind."
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

John Adams in a speech to the military in 1798 warned his fellow countrymen stating, "We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams is a signer of the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights and our second President.

George Washington, General of the Revolutionary Army, president of the Constitutional Convention, First President of the United States of America, Father of our nation, " Religion and morality are the essential pillars of civil society."

John Jay, Original Chief-Justice of the U. S. Supreme Court , "The Bible is the best of all books, for it is the word of God and teaches us the way to be happy in this world and in the next. Continue therefore to read it and to regulate your life by its precepts."

Benjamin Franklin, Signer of the Declaration of Independence "[O]nly a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."

"Whereas true religion and good morals are the only solid foundations of public liberty and happiness . . . it is hereby earnestly recommended to the several States to take the most effectual measures for the encouragement thereof." Continental Congress, 1778

Gouverneur Morris, Penman and Signer of the Constitution. "[F]or avoiding the extremes of despotism or anarchy . . . the only ground of hope must be on the morals of the people. I believe that religion is the only solid base of morals and that morals are the only possible support of free governments. [T]herefore education should teach the precepts of religion and the duties of man towards God."

Noah Webster, author of the first American Speller and the first Dictionary said, "[T]he Christian religion, in its purity, is the basis, or rather the source of all genuine freedom in government. . . . and I am persuaded that no civil government of a republican form can exist and be durable in which the principles of that religion have not a controlling influence."

Benjamin Rush, Signer of the Declaration of Independence said. "[T]he only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be aid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty, and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments. Without religion, I believe that learning does real mischief to the morals and principles of mankind."
    Disagree
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    @Sledog: Next time you get drunk and shit all over the floor, don't roll in it. It just makes everything worse.

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Disagree
    Sven didn't notice your signature on the declaration. Don't know if any were Swedish Lutherans but I doubt it.

@Sledog: Next time you get drunk and shit all over the floor, don't roll in it. It just makes everything worse.

Yeah you guys really kicked my ass! Next time bring a stool so you can reach it!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Everyone that didn't vote for Sledog in the most hated pole should be ashamed of themselves.

I am still very comfortable with my Chest vote.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

First, there were many founding fathers, yes some were religious. No one has argued that. Second, notice how all but one of your quotes says "religion" and do not clarify Christianity? Don't you think freedom of religion was important to them? Wait, I read that somewhere.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

The founders took great care not to empower (and/or demean) any organized religion with state backing, but the author's article doesn't fully support his own conclusion. At least along the way he recognizes the central role that Christianity, particularly its values and morals, played in founding this nation and it's highest laws. I'm not a religious person, but there is no way to objectively ignore this simple fact.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Got it.

Forbes is conservative and respected.

Two things you aren't.
    You mean in a Mitt Romney 'conseeeervative' sorta way, right?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    If I were to change my vote at all it would be for BallBag. What a fucking imbecile.

The founders took great care not to empower (and/or demean) any organized religion with state backing, but the author's article doesn't fully support his own conclusion. At least along the way he recognizes the central role that Christianity, particularly its values and morals, played in founding this nation and it's highest laws. I'm not a religious person, but there is no way to objectively ignore this simple fact.

I do believe in a higher power. But my beliefs should not be projected to the nation as whole. Which is central to what the founding fathers believed. It's not just that article that states this, research it. Freedom of religion is the first clue.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited July 2016
    Nothing you believe should be projected toward another human being.

Fuck off
    edited July 2016

Everyone that didn't vote for Sledog in the most hated pole should be ashamed of themselves.

I voted for Derek because I like sigs and Harv.

But still

Absolutely correct. They do not say there is a state religion and we're careful not to create one. They had just seperated us from a tyranical monarchy with a state religion many didnt agree with since it was controlled by the monarchy.

No mention of the separation of church and state either. All that means is no state mandated religion. You can skew this any way you want but the founders made their thoughts known.

Odd though they open Congress every day with a prayer.

I'm just tired of idiots trying to reinterpret, twist, redefine and destroy our nation, culture, language and rights.

I also like to have fun so kiss my ass!