Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wasserman Schultz resigns, joins the Clinton campaign hours later

124»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

I am probably gonna end up voting hill, only for the mere fact that trump justices would ruin this country or set it back for maybe a generation, but she is the worst democratic candidate ever to appear on my ballot, by a mile. and no, it's not because of fucking sexism

Grow a pair and vote Trump. Worst case, we get to watch the world burn.
    I'm either gonna vote lesser of two evils or on principle. And neither of those scenarios end up with a vote for a fascist orange orangutan

You don't even know the definition of fascism.

The "tolerant" left is way more fascist than Trump could ever be
    Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete, and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[7] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[7] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature, and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.

What part of the doesn't sound like the Republican party the last 35 years?

What part of that doesn't sound like the Democrat party of the last 50? Clinton is a warhawk
    Obama doesn't fit that profile, but still.
    He's got a pen and a phone and doesn't need Congress. Sounds like a despot dictator asshat to me.
    Have you read Trump's quotes on executive orders? Holy fuck you are dumb.

Libs love executive orders when it's Obama doing them
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

I am probably gonna end up voting hill, only for the mere fact that trump justices would ruin this country or set it back for maybe a generation, but she is the worst democratic candidate ever to appear on my ballot, by a mile. and no, it's not because of fucking sexism

I'm either gonna vote lesser of two evils or on principle. And neither of those scenarios end up with a vote for a fascist orange orangutan

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete, and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[7] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[7] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature, and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.

What part of that doesn't sound like the Democrat party of the last 50? Clinton is a warhawk
    He's got a pen and a phone and doesn't need Congress. Sounds like a despot dictator asshat to me.

And cons love them when W does them.

Retarded argument is retarded.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Nissan gonna Hondo
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Nissan gonna Hondo
    You drive a Nissan?

That's better than I expected
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Nissan gonna Hondo
    You drive a Nissan?

It's his Moms Nissan. Hth

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Nissan gonna Hondo
    You drive a Nissan?

I wasn't denying your point you fucking mouth breather, I was agreeing with you

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Nissan gonna Hondo
    You drive a Nissan?

It's his Moms Nissan. Hth

You'd shit your pants in front of all your friends and family for my life.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Nissan gonna Hondo
    You drive a Nissan?

It's his Moms Nissan Datsun. Hth
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said: