Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

3000+ new season seats sold.

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited July 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He makes 6 figures and has a TCU mba in case you forgot

That's what I call beating the odds.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TTJ said:

He makes 6 figures and has a TCU mba in case you forgot

That's what I call beating the odds.

I disagree with this, and here's why:

I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA. I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.vI make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.

I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.

GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.

Pickup games at the YMCA. Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.Pickup games at the YMCA.

GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. GOLF. I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures, and I have a TCU MBA.I have a TCU MBA.I make 6 figures

THINK and CARE
    not bad but you forgot the Baylor bashing...I mean there's a huge difference in prestige between TCU and Gaylor after all
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    gmo said:

and counting...

wtf? first home game for us? isnt til 930 when we play the trees.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    YOU GUYS WILL BE SORRY WHEN WE WIN 5+ GAMES IN LEAGUE!!!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

YOU GUYS WILL BE SORRY WHEN WE WIN 5+ GAMES IN LEAGUE!!!

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Thanks to Tequila and people like him.

My group's ticket allotment actually went down this year
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AEB said:

Net or gross?

Gross, for sure.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Best young sales staff in America I heard
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2016
    Meek said:

Best young sales staff in America I heard

The 2018 season ticket sales season will be special.