Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Devs, a question or suggestion, if you please...

2»

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Why don't you allow the option of marking a thread as ignore, so that we don't even have to see that it exists when we look at the board.

NextDoor is a forum that has implemented this, so the coding acumen certainly exists in the world...

I like to go to a bar and complain about seeing free beer
    Poor analogy. I like to suggest to the bar's proprietor that the beer menu be organized so that while I'm pursuing the IPA section, I don't have to see the Coors or Budweiser, or other shit that the working class drinks.
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
    Oh sorry... were you imitating Kim or Fetters?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Why don't you allow the option of marking a thread as ignore, so that we don't even have to see that it exists when we look at the board.

NextDoor is a forum that has implemented this, so the coding acumen certainly exists in the world...

Poor analogy. I like to suggest to the bar's proprietor that the beer menu be organized so that while I'm pursuing the IPA section, I don't have to see the Coors or Budweiser, or other shit that the working class drinks.
    Chin'd for making fun of poor people and poor people beer.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Kreist You may want to PM @thechatch . He'll dial you in on the info that you need so that you don't continue to out yourself even further as the biggest douche this side of @BallSacked on here.