Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good news for GM...

2»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    It's always special when you can take a 500 credit score with open collections and a brand new paycheck stub to a car dealer and walk away with a brand new Chevy truck at 115% of kbb value with nothing down.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2016

TheGlove said:

Too big to fail.

General Motors just posted a hugely impressive profit gain for Q2 2016, including its first profit in Europe in five years. Still, the biggest boost came from the North American market and our insatiable demand for trucks and SUVs. Net income jumped 157 percent and profits more than doubled from last year.

Here’s the lowdown from Reuters:
    The world’s third-largest automaker said it expects adjusted earnings before interest and taxes of $5.50 to $6.00 per share for 2016, up from a previous expectation of $5.25 to $5.75 per share.

Second-quarter net income rose to $2.87 billion, or $1.81 a share, from $1.1 billion, or 67 cents a share, a year ago. Factoring out a $100 million charge for legal costs, GM earned $1.86 a share in the latest quarter, well ahead of the $1.52 consensus forecast among analysts.
    Trump's butt-buddy was against the bailout even though they have plants in Indi-fucking-ana.

Remember when Obama was elected and all the Republitards claim gas prices were going to skyrocket?
    The same bail out that saved the same banks that bulked investors out of trillions of dollars, that bailout?

Gas prices dropped dramatically in 2009, then hit record prices in 2012. But I'm sure you already knew that.

The recent dip in oil prices can be explained with simple supply and demand. Iran and Saudi Arabia were pumping gas at record pace trying to temporarily decrease the price to run American oil fracking companies out of business. But I'm sure you already knew that too.

You're a gay moron. But I'm sure you already knew that too.
  • Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2016

What's with the gay moron bashing?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

What's with they gay moron bashing?
    I call a spade a spade.

Huh?
  • Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

What's with they gay moron bashing?
    I call a spade a spade.

Huh?
    I specifically asked for no racist crap!