Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fire Sark!

"offensive genius" my fucking ass! This guy is a fucking joke of a coach! You are telling me with Sankey, Mickens, ASJ and Kasen you can't ever come up with a good third and 4 play ever?!

Fuck where are the bubble screens to Mickens or Ross at? The sit downs to ASJ? How about a screen to Sankey/Callier?

A quick slant to Kasen? How can you be considered an offensive coach and come up with such a piss poor game plan?!

It's a fucking joke that this game is only 11-0. Arizona is not good at all just like Boise State.

Even if UW wins today they'll finish 7-6. Season has been and will always be over.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Kasen and ASJ have one catch between the two of them. One!

Not one bubble screen, which has been our bread and butter after Sankey runs.

The talent on this team had made me optimistic, and the run pass ratio has been a welcome change, but we still don't run it at the right times. Fucking frustrating.
  • To be up only 11-6 in this game is just terrible play calling and coaching by Sark!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    I still like Zona
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074

I still like Zona

Nah

Their qb is straight garbage. Carey won't get it done alone

We got this one. I'm starting to worry about October more and more though.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I like how he's saving John Ross and Mickens. No need to spread the field and use up one Ross' four wins. Save him for when we need him most.
  • I like how he's saving John Ross and Mickens. No need to spread the field and use up one Ross' four wins. Save him for when we need him most.

John Ross is looking like last years Jaydon Mickens. All hype but won't do shit as a freshman.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    That game should have been a plungering after the 1st and over by half (if we are as good as the Doogs and KRJ say we are).

Rich Rod isn't a good coach anymore, if he was he would still be at Michigan.

If I am him I am just ditching the QB position and letting Carrey run the Wildcat the rest of the year ala Darren McFadden against LSU like 5 years back.
  • That game should have been a plungering after the 1st and over by half (if we are as good as the Doogs and KRJ say we are).

If I am him I am just ditching the QB position and letting Carrey run the Wildcat the rest of the year ala Darren McFadden against LSU like 5 years back.

If you read between the lines and listened to @heretobeatmychest Rich Rod has hinted that his QB sucks and this is a "rebuilding" year.

Why I said 4-0 start but still go 7-6.

That game should have been a plungering after the 1st and over by half (if we are as good as the Doogs and KRJ say we are).

If you read between the lines and listened to @heretobeatmychest Rich Rod has hinted that his QB sucks and this is a "rebuilding" year.

That is an insult to the term "sucks"

Nunez last year "sucked". I don't even have a word for Denker yet.

Sven will probably chime in with dreckfest but that isn't the word either.
  • That game should have been a plungering after the 1st and over by half (if we are as good as the Doogs and KRJ say we are).

Agree I can't come up with a word. Worst QB play I've seen since Ronnie Fouch. Fouch was only in due to injury what is Arizona's excuse?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

#fuckingdreckfest isn't strong enough for Denker.

He was worse than that. He was Jack Lockner against Nebraska bad.

Agree I can't come up with a word. Worst QB play I've seen since Ronnie Fouch. Fouch was only in due to injury what is Arizona's excuse?
    They don't have one. This is all on Rich Rod, how fucking hard would it be to get a top 30 ranked QB to come to your school by guaranteeing him he will start day 1 with one of the nations best RBs. Arizona put up points last year too so Rich Rod really screwed the pooch on this one.

Fuck he should go to the Arizona student section before their next home game and pull one of the students down and throw a jersey on him and give him the rock.

They don't have one. This is all on Rich Rod, how fucking hard would it be to get a top 30 ranked QB to come to your school by guaranteeing him he will start day 1 with one of the nations best RBs. Arizona put up points last year too so Rich Rod really screwed the pooch on this one.

Fuck he should go to the Arizona student section before their next home game and pull one of the students down and throw a jersey on him and give him the rock.
    He should thank Mike Stoops for deciding to red shirt Scott in 2011 or he'd been fucked last year.

Arizona will be lucky to make a bowl game this year.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Denker is literally the worst PAC-12 QB I ever recall seeing. I would take Fouch over Denker. He is that fucking bad.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Vanilla Vick.

That is all.
    I forgot to mention the girls at Arizona are fucking amazing. Sure they are all infected with chlamydia but students can get over that.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

They have a 4-star transfer from.... somewhere (nd?) but I'm pretty sure his situation fits the rule where he has tosit out a year.
  • If I'm Jeff Lindquist I'm transferring there as he might actually get a shot to play.

If I'm Jeff Lindquist I'm transferring there as he might actually get a shot to play.

If I'm Jeff Lindquist I'm transferring there as he might actually get a shot to play.

Good call, I have been wondering what teams Lindquist might go to.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Can't we just enjoy 1 and O?