Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Petersen has reshaped the identity of Washington football

Options
2»

Comments

• DerekJohnson
    DerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,764 Founders Club
    Options
    AEB said:

Here's what will happen:

We will go 10-2, shocking the jaded pieces of shit on this bored. Furd and Oregon finish with more conference losses. We first in the norf.

Go on to play in the Rose Bowl by smashing Mora in the title game. Dooging is out of control. Just barely missed the playoffs.

We lose 70-7 to Ohio State.

We will recover a fumble on the opening drive and score to take a 7-0 lead. Then Ohio State scores 70 unanswered
    Wasn't that the OU game in Norman?
    No, that game was one of Tyrone's moral victories because we only lost 37-21 or something like that. Dick Baird was almost in tears of joy the next week about how close we kept it until Stanback's fumble on our own goal line.
  • Kaepsknee
    Kaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    Options
    UW is set up for a real EXPECTATION of an 8-4 reg Season. That would be an average outcome expectation for those on the outside looking in. I'm not sayin you should be happy with that. But given recent history a double digit win expectation is fucktard personified imo
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    PostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,830 Founders Club
    Options
    salemcoog said:

UW is set up for a real EXPECTATION of an 8-4 reg Season. That would be an average outcome expectation for those on the outside looking in. I'm not sayin you should be happy with that. But given recent history a double digit win expectation is fucktard personified imo

teams ranked top 15 in the nation don't finish 8-4 at the end of the season.

start top 15, end top 10. OR FUCK OFF
  • theknowledge
    theknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,622 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    Swaye said:

Here's what will happen:

We will go 10-2, shocking the jaded pieces of shit on this bored. Furd and Oregon finish with more conference losses. We first in the norf.

Go on to play in the Rose Bowl by smashing Mora in the title game. Dooging is out of control. Just barely missed the playoffs.

After the last 15 years I'd take this season in a fucking heartbeat.
    This.
  • TierbsHsotBoobs
    TierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Options
    Swaye said:

Here's what will happen:

After the last 15 years I'd take this season in a fucking heartbeat.
    Twoblackeyes.jpg
  • LoneStarDawg
    LoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,163 Founders Club
    Options