Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

what did Price just do on 3rd -10, in our territory? Most retarded play ive ever seen

How about we put Price under center Sark you ignant motherfucker

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    That's not the fucking offense dumbass. No huddle/spread teams don't go from under center. It's not going to happen.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Its a fucking monsoon Sark. Put a fullback in, run the ball, utilize a sneaky play-action game with the best TE in the country. Shotgun football is dangerous in a hurricane
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Its a fucking monsoon Sark. Put a fullback in, run the ball, utilize a sneaky play-action game with the best TE in the country. Shotgun football is dangerous in a hurricane

I understand preferring that offense, but we don't practice doing that. It's not going to happen. It is what it is.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    or just throw it out on your cute little stretch passes, bubble screens etc. Sark just gave up a pick six (thank God the little Whitey corner dropped it. Hey Sark, you got a ton of green between the numbers. Why do you insist on squeezing the ball between the numbers and the sidelines? You're gonna piss this game away dummy.

Try a slant once in awhile, a screen to ASJ (works great in the rain). Teams know where the ball is going. Try getting them on their heels for a change. Fuck, you recruited 15WR's, use them dipshit. Jenkins is obviously a decoy. Lambo used to use Cleeland and the TE screen. It worked great in poor conditions. ASJ would be great in this capacity. Sark's playcalling borders on Pop Warner. I've had it. I know the ball is wet, so set up a screen game. Get the TE involved you worthless cunt of a coach
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club

Too bad puppy died in the Great Vanilla Purge of 2019 and we will never get premium content like this again

Also, Sankey rushed 40 times

Pumpy was Willie Mays at 42