Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Common sense truck control laws needed in France

Comments

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Where are our Islam apologists Hondo and OZONE?

Just because some criminals claim to adhere to a religion, doesn't make all the followers of that religion criminals.

Same was true with the KKK and christianity, but luckily, the separation of church and state in the US prevented extremist christian groups from getting too much of a stronghold here, and in most christian countries. The exception of course, being in the South here, which resisted the separation of church and state -- and still resists it to this day in some places.

Christ... You're part of the problem.
    Why do you think Christ is part of the problem?

He actually had a good message with forgiveness and all that.

It was some of his followers that took all too far.
    Pressing.
    Something that reached cliche levels on this board over 2 years ago is your best response?
    Never did the term describe a post so well..... Truly embarrassing. Cringe worthy to be quite honest.
    I see that haie has learned to install two different browsers on his system so that he can easily manage two accounts here. Nice job. You are now almost as smart as the average Vietnamese teenager.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Just because some criminals claim to adhere to a religion, doesn't make all the followers of that religion criminals.

Same was true with the KKK and christianity, but luckily, the separation of church and state in the US prevented extremist christian groups from getting too much of a stronghold here, and in most christian countries. The exception of course, being in the South here, which resisted the separation of church and state -- and still resists it to this day in some places.

Pressing.
    Something that reached cliche levels on this board over 2 years ago is your best response?
    Never did the term describe a post so well..... Truly embarrassing. Cringe worthy to be quite honest.
    I see that haie has learned to install two different browsers on his system so that he can easily manage two accounts here. Nice job. You are now almost as smart as the average Vietnamese teenager.
    Now if I could just figure out Tor and be as big of a creepy loser like you, I'd be onto something.
  • Options
    haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Pressing.
    Now if I could just figure out Tor and be as big of a creepy loser like you, I'd be onto something.
    Creepy loser? That is harsh.

But your mom never thought so.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Pressing.

Guys who use Tor aren't into anything over 10 years old. Good one.
  • Options
    haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Pressing.

Guys who use Tor aren't into anything over 10 years old. Good one.
    Way to generalize based on ignorance.

Not surprised.

It seems to be your shtick.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    Founders Club
    From a purely objective vantage point - this has to be the most resourceful terrorist yet. George Washington Carver level ingenuity.
    #GTA2 #GOURANGA
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Pressing.

Are you like twelve?

If so, then stick to the recruiting board.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lots of

here

What do very tall horses have to do with this?

Gettin real for a moment, but my uncle and cousin were at the parade (they are safe) and it's just very crazy.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    All the fags who blackballed Ron Paul;

Chickens coming home to roost
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    you have lost rome without unsheathing your sword

you have lost rome
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,940
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    They need to outlaw hi capacity assault trucks! There is no reason for a truck that large and dangerous! Trucks should all be limited to the size of a Smart car.

In all seriousness the guy had guns and hand grenades. I guess it's easier to get grenades in France than a book....
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

Just because some poasters claim to adhere to a religion, doesn't make all the followers of that poaster idiots.

Same was true with the Hugh Hefner and Larry Flint, but luckily, the separation of sex and marriage in the US prevented extremist out of date views of well...Sex...In reply catholic groups put a stranglehold on many a young boys penis here, and in most catholic countries. The exception of course, being in the South here, which resisted the integration process until they found out how fine that white pussy is-- and still craves it to this day in some places.

I hate extremist faggot poasters as much as anybody -- and sometimes I want them to just stick a gun in their mouths and pull the damn trigger in hope that they will kill themselves for being the dumbfucks they are.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    This thread deserves to be blown up by ISIS
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club