Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woof

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Huskies receive verbal commitment from 2017 point guard Blake Harris

Having already secured four-star prospect Jaylen Nowell and possibly nearing a commitment with five-star superstar Michael Porter Jr., the Huskies landed touted point guard Blake Harris to bolster its 2017 recruiting class.

Harris pledged to play for Washington via Twitter.

pic.twitter.com/kx2C2veIbt

— Blake Harris (@blizzyblake55_) July 12, 2016

The 6-foot-3, 165-pound guard from Raleigh, N.C. reportedly had offers from Ole Miss, LSU, Memphis, Miami, Virginia Tech, Florida State and Clemson.

Harris, who plays at Word of God Christian Academy in North Carolina, is considered a four-star recruit by ESPN. The site ranks him the 28th best point guard in the country.

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,084
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    David Crisp replacement.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If a kid is from North Carolina and isn't staying in North Carolina, he likely sucks
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

If a kid is from North Carolina and isn't staying in North Carolina, he likely sucks

disagree
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

disagree

Dominique Wilkins, Walt Bellamy, & Sleepy Floyd agree, but the list is damn short. North Carolina is one of the ten most populated US States. They should be shatting out talent.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

Duke and UNC both recruit nationally/internationally.

Are you seriously suggesting that Wake Forest and NC State are big draws in the landscape of college basketball? Or are you saying a mid-major program is the way to go here?

I'll take your answer off the air, Softy.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

Are you seriously suggesting that Wake Forest and NC State are big draws in the landscape of college basketball? Or are you saying a mid-major program is the way to go here?

#Davidson
  • Options

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

#Davidson
    I heard Steph Curry went there!
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I see a deep NIT run in this team's future.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

I see a deep NIT CBI run in this team's future.

• Options

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

I like to throw out NC State as a school that isn't good to try to explain why a kid going to Washington is good even though NC State as a program has accomplished things that UW would shit all over themselves to achieve ... that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

I like to throw out NC State as a school that isn't good to try to explain why a kid going to Washington is good even though NC State as a program has accomplished things that UW would shit all over themselves to achieve ... that's what I like to do.
    SLITP!
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

UW football natty is almost a decade YOUNGER than the NC State natty.

I look forward to your 10k word post espousing the greatness of Army football.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

NC State hoops relevance is as dead as Jimmy V
    According to TequillaFS, that's #TooSoon
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

NC State hoops relevance is as dead as Don James
  • Options
    edited July 2016

NC State hoops relevance is as dead as Don James

Winners win

#CancerStrong
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

NC State won natty's in 1974 and 1983 ...

If they can get a legit coach there, they will be plenty good again
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

CHRIST.

NC State won natty's in 1974 and 1983 ...

If they can get a legit coach there, they will be plenty good again
    Oh good, double down with an even older natty AND a new qualifier.

I win.