Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm voting for Hillary

PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
Because I like the status quo, my life is pretty tits

You Trump fags can eat my ass with a spoon

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another compassionate liberal heard from

The best thing about this election.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

If by compassionate you mean, shut up and take your welfare and Medicaid (medi-cal for fucks up like you in California, but your already knew that), and let productive, successful, skilled Americans continue to lead the way then, year, sure, I have "compassion."

What I really mean, however, is stay the fuck out of the way with your bitching and moaning. Real Americans have work to do leading the global economy. Shove your tariffs, nativism and protectionism up your geriatric ass. You had every golden chance in the world, but you squandered it. You were warned that skills and education were the guiding principles of the economy but you ignored it. Now, take your welfare and go to hell.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

If by compassionate you mean, shut up and take your welfare and Medicaid (medi-cal for fucks up like you in California, but your already knew that), and let productive, successful, skilled Americans continue to lead the way then, year, sure, I have "compassion."

What I really mean, however, is stay the fuck out of the way with your bitching and moaning. Real Americans have work to do leading the global economy. Shove your tariffs, nativism and protectionism up your geriatric ass. You had every golden chance in the world, but you squandered it. You were warned that skills and education were the guiding principles of the economy but you ignored it. Now, take your welfare and go to hell.
    Hot take.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cool story

The mask has come off

I love it
  • Options

Cool story

The mask has come off

I love it
    What "mask" are you talking about you senile old fool. You are/ were oblivious, as always.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm voting for the Keystone pipeline. Can I vote for that?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cool story

The mask has come off

I love it
    What "mask" are you talking about you senile old fool. You are/ were oblivious, as always.
    You don't know what I am talking about and I'm oblivious?

It took you a week to recover from the last time you took me on here. Try not to hurt yourself again
  • Options

Cool story

The mask has come off

I love it

It took you a week to recover from the last time you took me on here. Try not to hurt yourself again
    I don't speak White Trash. Glad you feel good about yourself.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    There is a real sword fight going on here that I deem a clear and present danger to my HH boner.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    At least your honest
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Does this mean the gloves are off
  • Options

I'm a REAL liberal, compassionate liberals can take their 549 gender identities and fuck right off
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Cool story

The mask has come off

I love it

I don't speak White Trash. Glad you feel good about yourself.
    well... then... what trash IS it?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    edited July 2016
    Peterman said:

Because I like the status quo, my life is pretty tits

You Trump fags can eat my ass with a spoon

That's actually the most logical reason I've seen for voting for that lying ca-hunt.

Imma offset that by voting guns and religion but all good. I like your style.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Peterman said:

I'm a REAL liberal, compassionate liberals can take their 549 gender identities and fuck right off
    You are not a liberal.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Peterman said:

You are not a liberal.
    99.9% of people who say they are liberal are far from liberal.
  • Options

Peterman said:

You are not a liberal.
    OK!

Why not?