Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This season hinges on Stanford...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
As long as we don't step all over our? dicks in Arizona, or do something colossally stupid like lose one of the three intramural games Woody lined up, the season hinges on the Tree. If we win that game in Husky Stadium then we head to Autzen undefeated having taken down the clear favorite in the North with tons of momentum. I expect us to lose of course, because losers lose and we are fucking losers until we aren't, but Stanford is the game where we either start becoming a real football team or just stay fucking losers forever.

The end.

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    The season hinges on Arizona.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Legitimately asking why you think this? All else being equal, beating Stanford would be more beneficial to winning the North than beating Arizona.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Fuck that. If we can't even beat Arizona then we are a bunch of fags. If we are legit at all than Arizona is a given, and Tree is the real test. Fucking Arizona. Christ. If I didn't like you so much I'd tell you to drink bleach. Get out of here with that Arizona bullshit.
    Thats the point!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!11111!

XOXOXOXOXO
    Did I get whooshed? Fuck. I really do hope I get e-coli or FBA from my burrito now. Later.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Last thing before burrito death....this should be a poodcast topic. I'd like to hear what @Dennis_DeYoung and @Tequilla think about this shit.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In other words, the season hinges on us(!) getting over the mental hurdle of being a bunch of fucktard losers. That makes sense.

Thank you all for your chinsightful answers. Especially Swaye. You are my spirit guide.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

As long as we don't step all over our? dicks in Arizona, or do something colossally stupid like lose one of the three intramural games Woody lined up, the season hinges on the Tree. If we win that game in Husky Stadium then we head to Autzen undefeated having taken down the clear favorite in the North with tons of momentum. I expect us to lose of course, because losers lose and we are fucking losers until we aren't, but Stanford is the game where we either start becoming a real football team or just stay fucking losers forever.

The end.

Good thing that has never happened
    I flagged his post for that.