Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember when Ed Snowden was a progressive hero?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the establishment and status quo. There's nothing progressive about her

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?
    Except for the whole "you're voting for Hillary" thing, sure.

Get it now?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the establishment and status quo. There's nothing progressive about her

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    I am calling you and boobs and the rest liars. Make no mistake about that
  • Options

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    Why would I lie?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    Why would I lie?
    I'd be embarrassed to say I was voting for Hillary. It's quite common. Same as the Trump vote. I just happen to have bloody big balls and will say I am voting for him

I mean we have boobs and hondo all but gay married these days. I understand why you'd avoid that
  • Options

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    Why would I lie?
    I'd be embarrassed to say I was voting for Hillary. It's quite common. Same as the Trump vote. I just happen to have bloody big balls and will say I am voting for him

I mean we have boobs and hondo all but gay married these days. I understand why you'd avoid that
    Hondo is voting for Hillary.

Sven and I are voting for Gary Johnson. And if you keep up these lies, you won't be invited to our gay wedding.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    I'll get you all the screenshots of my ballot you need.
  • Options

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    I'll get you all the screenshots of my ballot you need.
    Same
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

At all

Too a great extent that's true. Trump is the more innovative and reform-oriented choice. It's just that Trump's reforms are fascist and racist.
    lets see democrats seize GM a private company and our hard earned wages, seize health care which is 1/6th of the nations economy and then give it to non working people, illegal immigrants and enact unconstitutional directives, toss secrets around on home made servers and networks exposing the information to hackers from enemy nations who steal it then face no punishment for breaking the law and Trump is the fascist?

Stop wearing "theglove" over your head it's cutting off the oxygen supply..........
    You sound bitter.
    Nope pissed is more like it. Millions more like me pissed at Washington and the corruption and bull shit going on.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

At all

Too a great extent that's true. Trump is the more innovative and reform-oriented choice. It's just that Trump's reforms are fascist and racist.
    lets see democrats seize GM a private company and our hard earned wages, seize health care which is 1/6th of the nations economy and then give it to non working people, illegal immigrants and enact unconstitutional directives, toss secrets around on home made servers and networks exposing the information to hackers from enemy nations who steal it then face no punishment for breaking the law and Trump is the fascist?

Stop wearing "theglove" over your head it's cutting off the oxygen supply..........
    You sound bitter.
    Nope pissed is more like it. Millions more like me pissed at Washington and the corruption and bull shit going on.
    Except when your guy is dealing the bullshit.

Get out of here, you faggot. You're an enabler of the corruption you're sniveling about. The only difference is Bush is your Hillary.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

At all

You sound bitter.
    You think Trump doesn't have a trail of corruption? Hole Lee Fuck.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

At all

You sound bitter.
    And yet you think the guy that started Tump-U is the guy to end corruption and bull shit?

ROFL at you.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    Why would I lie?

Sven and I are voting for Gary Johnson. And if you keep up these lies, you won't be invited to our gay wedding.
    I'm an ordained minister. This would be the best day of my life if I can do the honors.
    This is the outfit we'd require. Still game?

I need to hit the gym. But yes.
  • Options
    dnc said:

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    Why would I lie?

I'm an ordained minister. This would be the best day of my life if I can do the honors.

I need to hit the Jim. But yes.
    Please tell me your name is Jim
  • Options
    dnc said:

koopdog said:

dnc said:

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    Why would I lie?

It can be
    You and @Swaye are now both Jim to me.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2016
    koopdog said:

dnc said:

koopdog said:

dnc said:

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

At all

Water is wet.
    So I'm right

Water is wet

Why do they bother?

Get it now?
    Why would I lie?

It can be
    You and @Swaye are now both Jim to me.

I hope @Swaye's a Crow injun