Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why the fuck can't softy do this with the failing husky coaches

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    There's a fucking Jewish Pole running the Mariners?
  • Options
    He cares about access over doing his job.

When Wakamatsu was fired in less than two years he was like "I agree with this move. Doesn't matter how many years if you think he isn't the guy he needs to be gone immediately"

Never in a million years would be say that about a Husky coach.
  • Options
    MohunMohun Member Posts: 32
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

When Wakamatsu was fired in less than two years he was like "I agree with this move. Doesn't matter how many years if you think he isn't the guy he needs to be gone immediately"

HR,YK
  • Options
    Mohun said:

HR,YK
    Eh you missed my point. Point is he's a hypocrite who only likes access.

He's the king along with Baird of preaching you need stability. Sark goes 7-6 this year he'll advocate giving him "one more shot".

Claims he learned from his mistake with Ty but clearly hasn't at all.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    No offense, but if you guys can't find a better source of sports news and updates than KJR, then you deserve what you get.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    what coaches are "failing"? And pay attention "he_needs_more_cock", stability means everything. Just look at Oregon fucknut!
  • Options

what coaches are "failing"? And pay attention "he_needs_more_cock", stability means everything. Just look at Oregon fucknut!

Oregon is on coach #3 since 2008.

Anyways, coaching stability myth has been debunked so many times I don't feel like going over it again.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited September 2013
    Not entirely fair since the staff has been in place since the Rich Brooks days. But the data shows that coaches can turn around programs fairly quickly, and by year 5 you pretty much know what you have in your head coach.

Of course there's always the 17-year plan to lose the Rose Bowl. Only 12 more years to go!
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Your_Mom said:

No offense, but if you guys can't find a better source of sports news and updates than KJR, then you deserve what you get.

Word to Your Mom.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Not entirely fair since the staff has been in place since the Rich Brooks days. But the data shows that coaches can turn around programs fairly quickly, and by year 5 you pretty much know what you have in your head coach.

Of course there's always the 17-year plan to lose the Rose Bowl. Only 12 more years to go!

I was just stating to bring them up out of all the schools for stability is dumb.

Mike Riley is the longest tenured coach in conference for an example.