Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A note to the fags

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Go eat a dick.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2016
    I'm thankful I don't suck guys' wee-wee.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What I want to know when and how homoculture became so chinfluential beyond the very small size of the gay population.

So because its just a small portion of the population that means we can shit all over them?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

What I want to know when and how homoculture became so chinfluential beyond the very small size of the gay population.

So because its just a small portion of the population that means we can shit all over them?
    Yes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes
    OK!
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That meem is not dialed in at all

Because having a pride month, certainly will make those that wish to persecute you not want to do it anymore.

I miss don't axe don't tell. I also miss when there weren't 10 x the attention whores for a "cause" then there were who actually needed the cause.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2016

Dubai style yes.

It's a the equivalent of a #rewards program.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This helps Trump IMO
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    Doogles said:

I'm all for equal rights, but every gay pride in San Francisco has about 35% of the crowd wearing glitter covered dildos on their heads. That would be like Martin Luther King Jr. leading a march for civil rights with 35% of the crowd swinging around huge black dildos and dribbling basketballs.

That poster says the movement isn't about the dick sucking or the ass fucking. It's about equality and the freedom of choice. Well that has been seriously lost in the way it's expressed.

If you're going to bash glitter covered dildos....
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Dubai style yes.

atleast they accepted the points you already had. subway is phasing that program and you could have been stuck with no reward at all. you still should have punched the kids working though.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Dubai style yes.

atleast they accepted the points you already had. subway is phasing that program and you could have been stuck with no reward at all. you still should have touched the kids working though.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like the gays, well most of the time. There are good and bad gay people just like any other group of people. If they were left alone and treated truly equally there would be no need for flamboyant/obnoxious parades.