Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No white players on Olympic team

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fuck white people.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I actually watched Monday Night Raw for a bit last night and every character seemed to be some generic douchebag with a lack of charisma. They wouldn't even let them say "ass". Changed Divas to Women's Championship to be more PC, even though they still dress like dumb sluts. I will never watch that shit again. Not entertaining.

Bring back DX and the suck it gesture.Have the Rock back calling people candyasses again. Let them do roids and murder their whole families in a drug fueled rage. Resurrect the Ultimate Warrior and load him up on 8 keys of Colombian bam bam. Fuck me.

Could have been a great post, but lacking a mention of Stone Cold.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I actually watched Monday Night Raw for a bit last night and every character seemed to be some generic douchebag with a lack of charisma. They wouldn't even let them say "ass". Changed Divas to Women's Championship to be more PC, even though they still dress like dumb sluts. I will never watch that shit again. Not entertaining.

Bring back DX and the suck it gesture.Have the Rock back calling people candyasses again. Let them do roids and murder their whole families in a drug fueled rage. Resurrect the Ultimate Warrior and load him up on 8 keys of Colombian bam bam. Fuck me.

There are a lot of things I could have mentioned here, but you have a point.

The fact is that no one in WWE (you lost your brand name to the wildlife federation???) has that "it" factor. Except The New Day. They actually do rock.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The fact is that no one in WWE (you lost your brand name to the wildlife federation???) has that "it" factor. Except The New Day. They actually do rock.
    I don't know who The New Day is. I watched 20 min probably a year ago. Even the big time guys were corny, Al Snow types.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't know who The New Day is. I watched 20 min probably a year ago. Even the big time guys were corny, Al Snow types.
    They are the only thing that kept what I witnessed on Monday from being a complete disaster. Comic relief.

This was their performance....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BggVGNpY5XM
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Actually that sucked ass now that I think of it.

I still love them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvphxNq51XU
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The only time I watch wrestling is when I'm masterbating to AJ Lee YouTube clips.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only time I watch wrestling is when I'm masterbating to AJ Lee YouTube clips.

Had to look her up, but yeah...