Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doog it up: Three Dawgs in PFF's top 101 players

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Did I miss something, or is our QB still the Jake Browning that couldn't complete a pass over 20 yards and shit his pants every time we needed a score late in a game? That kid hasn't done a fucking thing, but for some asinine reason people all over the country are doogingitup.gif over him. Pro football focus has him as a dark horse Heisman contender. L O fucking L.

Maybe you forgot all those 7 on 7 championships he won at summer camp?
    I know you're being sarcastic, but he didn't do 7 on 7 camps.
    He plays in the Pac-12. A 7 on 7 league.

Sounds like you forgot.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Did I miss something, or is our QB still the Jake Browning that couldn't complete a pass over 20 yards and shit his pants every time we needed a score late in a game? That kid hasn't done a fucking thing, but for some asinine reason people all over the country are doogingitup.gif over him. Pro football focus has him as a dark horse Heisman contender. L O fucking L.

Sounds like you forgot.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but they don't play against other PAC12 teams in the summer.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like you forgot.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but they don't play against other PAC12 teams in the summer.
    But still. I never miss an opportunity to BASH our soft conference.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Victor, Bierria, Baker, and Qualls all deserve it more than Browning.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like you forgot.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like you forgot.
    But still. I never miss an opportunity to BASH our soft conference.
    Our conference? I thought you were an SEC guy.