Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

156 beers, 3 bottles of wine with dinner, and 2 bottles whiskey for dessert

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2013
    As long as the wine was with dinner, no big deal. Who doesn't like an occasional nice 3 bottles of wine with dinner?
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    edited September 2013
    Sometimes my neighbors look at me disapprovingly as I empty the recycle can that I keep near my back door, into the larger rolling recycle canister in the alley, the one the city takes as part of our weekly service.

As the various IPA bottles and tequila bottles clank into the canister, ringing with their sweet melody, it's as if they act like I'm the only person in the neighborhood that enjoys a beer or two, or glass of tequila after work. Those judgmental mother fuckers.

I've started saving some of nicer empty tequila bottles. Pretty soon I'll have enough to stack into a wall or something interesting like that. I'm sure my neighbors will approve.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,351 Founders Club
    Was there a nice salad involved?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Fetters calls that a snack.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    At least when I have a glass of Red Wine with dinner... this means my daily drinking habits are socially acceptable.

A glass AFTER dinner however....... probably an alcoholic.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Your_Mom said:

Sometimes my neighbors look at me disapprovingly as I empty the recycle can that I keep near my back door, into the larger rolling recycle canister in the alley, the one the city takes as part of our weekly service.

As the various IPA bottles and tequila bottles clank into the canister, ringing with their sweet melody, it's as if they act like I'm the only person in the neighborhood that enjoys a beer or two, or glass of tequila after work. Those judgmental mother fuckers.

I've started saving some of nicer empty tequila bottles. Pretty soon I'll have enough to stack into a wall or something interesting like that. I'm sure my neighbors will approve.

Damn. are we talking 8 ounces? Big Gulp?
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393

At least when I have a glass of Red Wine with dinner... this means my daily drinking habits are socially acceptable.

A glass AFTER dinner however....... probably an alcoholic.

DeepSeaZ said:

Your_Mom said:

Damn. are we talking 8 ounces? Big Gulp?
    LOL no, a normal rocks glass, the kind that holds 3oz after you fill it with ice.

Shit... who the hell drinks 8 ounces in a pour? ...on a work night?