Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
That many husky fans are predicting an Oregon victory. Dead serious, hearing it from numerous husky fans and when I tell them not this year I am painted as the negative doog.

Apparently Oregon can't tackle and they are soft.....wow just wow.

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    Good post except don't use that word...
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited September 2013
    In other news, I laid a huge shitberg in my toilet this morning.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Oregon's season is over.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Helfreich is imploding
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

We have John Ross.
    Oregon doesn't.
    'Nuff said?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    jecornel said:

That many husky fans are predicting an Oregon victory. Dead serious, hearing it from numerous husky fans and when I tell them not this year I am painted as the negative doog.

I like Washington! We can play defense and run the football. What the fuck else do you want? Were not better than Oregon but we will never be. So hope for home field and a break. pull that off and the rose bowl is in the picture.

Or just rail on Sark and hope the stars align. Even when UW was good the road was hard as hell. a lot of you guys are fucking ignant and never dealt with a full season. XBOX doesn't count cunts!
  • Call it what you want, but UW definitely opened eyes last week. They're also raised concerns in Eugene.

Bottom line, whatever Oregon can do, many other schools can do better, including UW. Why? More and better resources. Oregon has Phil Knight and Nike. What more can Oregon do that others aren't catching up to, and even surpassing?

Oregon is still in Eugene, it's nowhere near the quality school as many in the Pac-12, and very aware of what's going on up North.

Should be an interesting game this year. Duck fans will be more nervous this year than in quite some time. Youll be able to tell the amount of anxiety with the amount of trash talk by the fans. Expect a lot of that from Eugene this year
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited September 2013

jecornel said:

I like Washington! We can play defense and run the football. What the fuck else do you want? Were not better than Oregon but we will never be. So hope for home field and a break. pull that off and the rose bowl is in the picture.

Or just rail on Sark and hope the stars align. Even when UW was good the road was hard as hell. a lot of you guys are fucking ignant and never dealt with a full season. XBOX doesn't count cunts!
    That reminds me. I wonder how Irish Doog's NCAA 2014 season is going?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    seems early to predict a win against Oregon with two games to play before it. I said I could see UW losing 3 games possibly four and I am labeled a negative guy. Then I ask if they beat Oregon then UW goes undefeated? then its well I didn't say undefeated but they will beat Oregon!!

UW should go 10-2 in sark's 5th year. Oregon & UCLA losses.....though cougs think they beat the furd this weekend and apple cup will be for the north division...amazing....
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I like Puppylove Sugar's optimism, but I keep seeing this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited September 2013
    Can UW win? Of course....no question.

The birds will have to play an off game for us to win. What are the odds of them screwing up and/or being flat? I don't know. What are the odds of us being prepared and aggressive? I don't know, but it's possible. Couple them having a bad day with us being ready (which we are once or twice a year) the game could be ours.

How would you bet? This might be a bit of a contest this year......I see a field yellow flags in the second half when our offensive line gets worn down and is holding on every play and gets called for about a third of them. Also in the second half, the D line is gased and getting pushed back 3 yards on most running plays. My money is on the yucks.