Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm a LeBron Fan Now

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited June 2016 in Payton's Place
Draymond Green said what everybody was thinking. For as dominant as LeBron has always been, he's been a little bitch at times.

LeBron answered and performed like we always expected and wanted. That had not always been the case.

I stopped rooting for LeBron in 2011 when the Mavs beat the Heat. He was getting destroyed by fans and media and shriveled up a year after giving up against the Celtics.

It was strange watching LeBron be so in control and the Warriors, especially Curry, lose their shit.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Green also found solace in a strip club after the loss. So he's ok too.

I think the Warriors respect LBJ a lot more now than they did, as do a lot of fans like yourself. Nothing turns off fans more than the perception or reality that a superstar is holding something back whether by design or because they choke.

Oh and I'm sure Curry was hurt. Now that he lost
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Pretty sure Draymond is going nowhere ... signed a lengthy extension last year

I'm sure Draymond will be hanging out with Lisa Ann soon to console him
  • Options
    I won't go as far as saying that I'm a LBJ fan at this point ... but he's gone a long way in earning back a lot of respect that I had lost for him ...

His physical talents and abilities have always been obvious ... his heart, desire and other intangibles were always the big question

His performance in this series was legendary ... far and away better than last year
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Draymond Green is still a stud, and I hope Portland ponies up and pays him big time come free agency. Thompson and Curry should be embarrassed that Draymond has a 32, 15, and 9 line in game 7 and they still lose. Draymond is the heart and soul of this team. Even if they get Durant, if the Warriors lose Green, they won't be better.

Might as well enjoy Lillard winning a round every spring. Your team is still in Portland.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Draymond Green is still a stud, and I hope Portland ponies up and pays him big time come free agency. Thompson and Curry should be embarrassed that Draymond has a 32, 15, and 9 line in game 7 and they still lose. Draymond is the heart and soul of this team. Even if they get Durant, if the Warriors lose Green, they won't be better.

Might as well enjoy Lillard winning a round every spring. Your team is still in Portland.
    Pretty much...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Draymond on #MySpurs would be deadly
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Where is he playing on that roster?

Leonard is set at the "3", Aldridge is at the "4", unless you want to move him to the "5" and have Duncan come off the bench, but just so you know... Aldridge is terrible at the "5"
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Where is he playing on that roster?

Leonard is set at the "3", Aldridge is at the "4", unless you want to move him to the "5" and have Duncan come off the bench, but just so you know... Aldridge is terrible at the "5"
    Draymond is pretty damn good at the 5.

He's not leaving GS though so I don't know why this is even a discussion.
  • Options
    KD will look quite good filling the Barnes role
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

KD on that team would be a fucking disaster beyond words. KD in another contract(ie 4-5 years) could be a glue guy who knows his role to come in and play solid minutes and use his talents, but KD still wants to be king dong and he won't be on that team especially with the asshat attitude curry has grown the past 12 months.

I don't see a world where KD(his game or ego) fit in at GS. I also believe that curry is amazing and fun to watch but his body is not built for a long sustained run in the league. He isn't built like westbrook, or even klay for that matter. I could see a situation where Curry is steve nash where he has some enormous and great years and quickly becomes a walking injury.

A guy like Dirk is much more GS style of play who could go in and out and knows how to play off a pick and role.

Can you all imagine KD/Curry/Klay all standing around the 3pt line yelling "i'm open". It's like noon ball at the Ymca! None of those guys like to bang or go to the rim.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    From what Kerr likes to do defensively, signing Dirk doesn't make any sense at all.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

From what Kerr likes to do defensively, signing Dirk doesn't make any sense at all.

I'd agree but I don't think gs care that much about defense as a whole and dirk can guard a lot of bigs while I don't know how kd helps that team at all
  • Options
    I completely disagree regarding KD ...

When I watch him play, I don't see a guy that wants to be an alpha guy playing a lot of 1 on 1 ... what I see is a guy that really wants to have a team around him where he doesn't have to be the top dog and can instead make the correct basketball plays. He'll score plenty playing the way the Warriors play and he'll likely be a defensive upgrade over Barnes.

I see it as the perfect fit of superstar into a team that promotes team play and is super inclusive ... that's what I see KD wanting.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    Curry will still be a little bitch with either Dirk or KD.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Aldridge is going to keep the Spurs dynasty rolling
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Dialed in