Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump's campaign money

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

There's no way Trump is going to win the Republican nomination... Just look at these numbers and graphs!!

Oops

Minorities vote in the general election.

HTH
    So do white people.

HTH.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

There's no way Trump is going to win the Republican nomination... Just look at these numbers and graphs!!

Oops

HTH
    And they hate Hillary for giving jobs to terrorists
    Can't wait for the exit polls that show Trump getting less than 20% of the Latino vote and less than 10% of the black vote, just so you can be wrong.
    Time for the old.......
    CHRIST.

You don't even know what the race card is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,326
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oops

HTH
    Can't wait for the exit polls that show Trump getting less than 20% of the Latino vote and less than 10% of the black vote, just so you can be wrong.
    It's going to be a long wait. Its the white vote that matters anyway. Get the whites and the evangelicals out and the GOP wins. They haven't done well with the Blicks since Reagan. Who was also a racist as I recall

Tired old race card. Needs to be put down so it means something again someday
    It's not the race card, it's the reality of shifting demographics in America.

Did you forget the last 2 elections already?

#FreshBowl
    We are talking about the next election. Assigning political views based on race is dare I say it, the definition of racism
  • Options

Oops

HTH
    It's going to be a long wait. Its the white vote that matters anyway. Get the whites and the evangelicals out and the GOP wins. They haven't done well with the Blicks since Reagan. Who was also a racist as I recall

#FreshBowl
    We are talking about the next election. Assigning political views based on race is dare I say it, the definition of racism
    It's not racist if that's how the voting plays out, it's a fact.

I'm not assigning views, I'm stating trends.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oops

HTH

#FreshBowl

Good thing this election is all about past trends. Or not.

If that is how the voting plays out that is true, If not you're not better than folks who call Blacks who vote GOP a Tom.

There is nothing in being Hispanic or Black that makes one vote for some corrupt cunt
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oops

HTH

I like to forget the last 2 elections and not recognize it's not 1971 anymore when minorities were still collectively a minority. It's what I like to do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Oops

HTH

I like to forget the last 2 elections and not recognize it's not 1971 anymore when minorities were still collectively a minority. It's what I like to do.
    The past does not predict the future. Two GOP presidents won 49 states. That changed. It is not writ in stone.

I'm sorry I called your girlfriend a cunt. Forgive me?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Oops

HTH

The past does not predict the future. Two GOP presidents won 49 states. That changed. It is not writ in stone.

I'm sorry I called your girlfriend a cunt. Forgive me?
    There's this new metric called Demographics.

In other words, Merica isn't getting any whiter despite Trump's intentions.
  • Options

Oops

HTH

#FreshBowl

If that is how the voting plays out that is true, If not you're not better than folks who call Blacks who vote GOP a Tom.

There is nothing in being Hispanic or Black that makes one vote for some corrupt cunt
    You're the one passing judgement on people for how they vote, not me.

I'm just telling you how people tend to vote based on data, not assigning value to it based on some politicized label. You have a problem with it, take it up with them. I'm just the fucking messenger.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    is a fucking messenger anything like a pimp?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oops

HTH

#FreshBowl

I'm just telling you how people tend to vote based on data, not assigning value to it based on some politicized label. You have a problem with it, take it up with them. I'm just the fucking messenger.
    Link?

The entire race based theory is put forth by Hillary voters here. Who appear to be getting a bit salty.

The Trump voters are white trash is wholly owned by Hillary voters.

I happen to believe people of all faiths and colors don't want a corrupt cunt fucking up this country more. Jobs jobs jobs make all the bull shit Hillary wants to run on irrelevant.

Trumps a racist !!!!1111ONE!!!!

Sad

Intelligent Sanders voters are on the Trump train now. APAG may save you a seat
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Oops

HTH

#FreshBowl

Link?

The entire race based theory is put forth by Hillary voters here. Who appear to be getting a bit salty.

I happen to believe people of all faiths and colors don't want a corrupt cunt fucking up this country more. Jobs jobs jobs make all the bull shit Hillary wants to run on irrelevant.

Sad

OK!
  • Options

Oops

HTH

#FreshBowl

Link?

Sad

It's not a race based theory, it a fact of life for how the majority of minority groups vote. It's not a conspiracy by a candidate, it's the truth. Hillary is pushing the narrative that Trump and his supporters are racist, not an unbiased view of voting bloc patterns. Looks like you need to learn the difference.

Now, does that mean it will always be that way? Of course not. But if you think Trump is the one to buck the trend, I disagree.

If anyone played the race card, it was him, and his big fucking mouth is gonna cost him.

And intelligent Bernie voters are voting for Gary Johnson.

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ah the Johnson Canard

Sure

Hillary is all about race based politics just like she is all about pandering to the "poor" that her fan boys here love to mock.

You guys really ought to know who you're voting for.
  • Options

Ah the Johnson Canard

Sure

Hillary is all about race based politics just like she is all about pandering to the "poor" that her fan boys here love to mock.

That's what I just fucking said.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ah the Johnson Canard

Sure

I said it first
  • Options

Ah the Johnson Canard

Sure

I said it first
    Calling me a racist doesn't count.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ah the Johnson Canard

Sure

I said it first
    Calling me a racist doesn't count.
    I didn't call you a racist. I said you act like one. Some of you need to learn the difference
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oops

HTH

#FreshBowl

Link?

Sad

And intelligent Bernie voters are voting for Gary Johnson.

HTH
    This one never gets old. Talk about polar opposite beliefs.

Also LOL at intelligent Bernie supporters. Too stupid to realize they would be voting for the near antithesis of their savior.

Go M's!

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Feel the Bern baby!!