Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So If We're Going to Suspend the 2nd Amendment-- Let's Go!

SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
Which is not a debatable issue what it covers ---- that is a dumbass liberal argument.

Why not suspend them all? A quick primer:

Thinking we could suspend the 1st. God would my life be better. All Facebook stupidity and all that crap suspended. I'd have much more peace.

Let's suspend the 13th, 14th and 15th. Ooooops. That's racist.

Let's suspend the 3rd. Move over fuckers. I'm going to spoon your wives.

Suspend the 4th. @PurpleJ is going to federal prison.

Suspend the 5th. A lot more folks would be in prison...and we would have to pay the 49K/yr it takes to keep them there.

Suspend the 10th. Most of you would have to give up the ganga.

I have a better idea; Realize that sometimes... we get it right as a species. The constitution is amazing. My favorite document ever written. Maybe those really smart guys raised on John Locke and that had to scrap for an identity were actually right. And they saw not only a day when a government tyranny threatened us, but when we had a situation that would arise that folks like me couldn't protect you all from asymmetrical threats. And you had to defend yourselves, which their forebears were not allowed to do. Imagine folksteads, villages, and cities being sacked because of the lack of professional Soldiers in garrison. They suffered through that.

We should NEVER be at the whim of what the government allows us to do as Americans. It's against our heritage, and embarassing to me that anyone would defend that posture.

Comments