Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Plenty of good seats still available!!

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Just on North side

Section 127....571 available
Section 128...415 available
Section 131...643 available
Section 130....493 available
Section 328...840 available
Section 330....921 available
Section 331....841 available

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm holding off until ticket sales end and the remaining tickets are 'distributed'

#stubhubhotticket
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm holding off until ticket sales end and the remaining tickets are 'distributed'

#stubhubhotticket

This.

Only the scalpers who've bought bulk seats to start have them listed. I'll wait until August when normal people list individuals to Rutgers for $9
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

#stubhubhotticket

This.

Only the scalpers who've bought bulk seats to start have them listed. I'll wait until August when normal people list individuals to Rutgers for $9
    paws...true?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

#stubhubhotticket

okay sucker, but it'll cost you later. You do know that Jen Cohen has the BEST sales team in the world currently working on this right?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The only game worth seeing is Portland St and I'm glad *we* get to play Orugon at home this year. That gives us a chance. Why is the Apple Cup back in Spokane this year? I thought they were through with that.

• Options

The only game worth seeing is Portland St and I'm glad *we* get to play Orugon at home this year. That gives us a chance. Why is the Apple Cup back in Spokane this year? I thought they were through with that.

Not your best effort.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2016
    I need 4 tix to the USC game. What's the going rate for the HH discount special?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    droggins said:

I need 4 tix to the USC game. What's the going rate for the HH discount special?

Plenty of patio seating still available!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    at the risk of sounding cheap and unsupportive... Just know, the first thing I do when inside Husky Stadiu
    Meek said:

#stubhubhotticket

okay sucker, but it'll cost you later. You do know that Jen Cohen has the BEST sales team in the world currently working on this right?
    Yes, I heard Jen selling tickets on the Michael Savage show last night to the old, rich and white male. It was sandwiched in between "Buy Gold", shooter training ads and survival food that lasts 25 years.

Brand. New. Market.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

at the risk of sounding cheap and unsupportive... Just know, the first thing I do when inside Husky Stadiu

Meek said:

#stubhubhotticket

Yes, I heard Jen selling tickets on the Michael Savage show last night to the old, rich and white male. It was sandwiched in between "Buy Gold", shooter training ads and survival food that lasts 25 years.

Brand. New. Market.
    The first thing I do when inside Husky Stadium is go to the bathroom, use a shit ton of toilet paper for a simple piss. Flush the toilet multiple times, go around the entire bathroom and run the water and flush toilets as much as possible, and then dry my hands with a giant mass of paper towels and I put them in the garbage not the compost bin. FUCK THEM AND THEIR SUSTAINABILITY BULLSHIT.

It's honestly the peak of Husky games for me the past two years. FML
    Sounds like a cautionary tale of maybe one putting too much feeling of self worth in how their College Football team is doing.

I know. When your flying high and winning Sun and Holiday Bowels, life can be all Everclear and orchids. But when you hire a coach like Paul Wulff or Keith Gilbertson, the lows can be devastating. I suggest maybe a back up hobby board for the tough times.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    salemcoog said:

Meek said:

#stubhubhotticket

Brand. New. Market.
    The first thing I do when inside Husky Stadium is go to the bathroom, use a shit ton of toilet paper for a simple piss. Flush the toilet multiple times, go around the entire bathroom and run the water and flush toilets as much as possible, and then dry my hands with a giant mass of paper towels and I put them in the garbage not the compost bin. FUCK THEM AND THEIR SUSTAINABILITY BULLSHIT.

It's honestly the peak of Husky games for me the past two years. FML
    Sounds like a cautionary tale of maybe one putting too much feeling of self worth in how their College Football team is doing.

I know. When your flying high and winning Sun and Holiday Bowels, life can be all Everclear and orchids. But when you hire a coach like Paul Wulff or Keith Gilbertson, the lows can be devastating. I suggest maybe a back up hobby board for the tough times.
    Or perhaps a long walk to gain some perspective.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Meek said:

#stubhubhotticket

Brand. New. Market.
    What happens first: UW winning a Rose Bowl or the expiration date on the survival food?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,911
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

MelloDawg said:

#stubhubhotticket

This.

paws...true?
    They likely haven't bought shit yet. If you look at stubhub and only the top row is listed, someone is preselling to fill orders later.

If you see a true row 1 in a big block, that is likely broker inventory.

*I have not looked at stubhub recently. I left tickets behind a year and a half ago
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2016

I don't think there will be any ticket buying frenzy unless they do something major like win a Rose Bowl and pop off. A 10-3 season capped with a Holiday Bowl title won't do much for ticket sales. This is a Seahawks town now.

And you wonder why I'm moving.

To be fair, the Seahawks have earned it. I hate them, but am glad they won a Super Bowl and took over the city. Maybe the UW AD will see that the only way to avoid #StadiumDefault is to actually give a shit about winning and get results.

I'll believe it when I see it, because I highly doubt our fat lesbo President and softball dyke AD care about football. They can just blame the default on those that came before them.