Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where's my gameface?

Here it is Thursday and I'm not feeling it........ the anticipation of a BIG game at Husky Stadium on Saturday. The Huskies are undefeated through three games and I can't get excited. Every time I try to think about what the Huskies are going to do to Arizona, I wonder how many penalties we'll have to suffer through.......... can't seem to shake off the disgust.

How many of you are going to jump on the subway as soon as UW has dispatched Arizona and mosy over to the Clink to watch Stanford beat-up on the sodbusters in WSU's one big home game in Seattle? After the BSU game, we hung around the tailgate for over an hour before heading north on Montlake and N.E. 25th at a snail's crawl eventually getting home to Mill Creek around 1:00 AM. Some things will never change and Husky Stadium has no peer as the worst venue to get to-and-from...... unless its the Clink. How many of the 5000 or so coogdoogs (you know who you are) will brave Saturday's doubleheader?

Back to thinking about UW vs Arizona and still there's no football buzz happening yet. This game is huge and the Huskies must and should win......... if only I could stop gagging on those damn 16 penalties and the conviction that Sark and Coz haven't a clue for doing anything about it. Can UW win in the Pac-12 while cooginit to 100 penalty yards per game?

Arizona hasn't beat anybody yet even more so than UW hasn't,..... and it probably doesn't matter what they bring to town on offense or defense nor what they can do with what they got. The question that must be answered is not just how loaded UW appears at times to be, but even more to the point...... does our coaching staff have what it takes in preparing and managing the 2013 Huskies to utterly destroy Arizona at our place and all the other Arizona's that come visiting?

Depending on how that question is answered on Saturday, I hope it's a lot easier getting my gameface on next week.

Comments