Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tedford in UW Gear at QB Camp

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2016
    guntlove said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Disagree with the bored or this thread. Not sure if there is a difference but I don't see tedford being dumb enough to force stupid shit. Running game is strong. OL is a year older. Fuck me. Jack is something better. Receivers are...fuck nevermind. Another tactic. Defense will dominate and the offense will be good enough to take advantage. Fuck off. I'm just one of the last tards in sec 127, living with a hope and a prayer. Fuck the seven kingdoms. Long live the white walkers. I said no racist shit. I should of quit this post before I started it. swaye did you fuck both of those ladies or not? Were there multiple gunmen? Did blackfish die? Will it take aliens 1500 years to contact us? If so, do I give a shit? Koop we need to party and by party I mean drink and shoot shit, and fishI won't thank you for serving and don't thank me for the same. Drunk posting has it's benefits of not giving a fuck. Stuff.

Hard to chincredible this post enough. @DeepSeaZ doing god's work here.
    This.

DeepSeaZ...come on over to 126 and join Longduckdong and myself....save yourself $450 a seat.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    PurpleJ said:

Hiring him still isn't enough to make me excited about the jump from 4-5 to 5-4 in conference play. Prove me wrong Peterman, you overrated fuck boy bitch.

There is nothing to be excited avout other than Jonathon Smith possibly selling the couch.

Tedford had the best or 2nd best defense in the conference in 2010 and 2011. Cal still sucked because their offense was horrible. Doesn't that sound like Peterman's tenure at UW?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    DeepSeaZ said:

Disagree with the bored or this thread. Not sure if there is a difference but I don't see tedford being dumb enough to force stupid shit. Running game is strong. OL is a year older. Fuck me. Jack is something better. Receivers are...fuck nevermind. Another tactic. Defense will dominate and the offense will be good enough to take advantage. Fuck off. I'm just one of the last tards in sec 127, living with a hope and a prayer. Fuck the seven kingdoms. Long live the white walkers. I said no racist shit. I should of quit this post before I started it. swaye did you fuck both of those ladies or not? Were there multiple gunmen? Did blackfish die? Will it take aliens 1500 years to contact us? If so, do I give a shit? Koop we need to party and by party I mean drink and shoot shit, and fishI won't thank you for serving and don't thank me for the same. Drunk posting has it's benefits of not giving a fuck. Stuff.

Blackfish swam away from the castle...in the book.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Hiring him still isn't enough to make me excited about the jump from 4-5 to 5-4 in conference play. Prove me wrong Peterman, you overrated fuck boy bitch.

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    DeepSeaZ said:

How old are you and where were you born? Wondering if you're one of my illegitimates.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    koopdog said:

DeepSeaZ said:

How old are you and where were you born? Wondering if you're one of my illegitimates.
    I hope so. Like looking forward to a battle of the bastards.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,303
    So when are these camps done and UW can go public with whatever we? are doing with Tedford?
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    He's gotta be the interim replacement for J
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    droggins said:

We'll have to start all over if we get rid of J. Is that what you want? J just needs more time to be a better poaster. He's learning as he poasts.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

droggins said:

We'll have to start all over if we get rid of J. Is that what you want? J just needs more time to be a better poaster. He's learning as he poasts.
    You don't realize the damage Pumpy did to J.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Baseman said:

droggins said:

What if Pumpy was J?

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    H_D said:

Baseman said:

droggins said:

What if Pumpy was J?

Exactly
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    So Looks like Petersen is getting rid of the problem everyone has been bitching about for 2 seasons and people are still complaining?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

So Looks like Petersen is getting rid of the problem everyone has been bitching about for 2 seasons and people are still complaining?

Ewe gnu hear?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Huh??
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited June 2016

The Philadelphia Eagles did that and UW still hasn't capitalized on the opportunity.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

?????
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

Yes. I am pretty sure spirit fingers let me get the three way in before my ten day motorcycle odyssey in a lame attempt to prevent me from pulling tail on the road. Hint: It didn't. News at 11.