Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for the Bored

Comments

• ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    Is this what the bored has become?
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    Who puts on rubber gloves under their leather murder gloves? That's like wearing 2 condoms...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,537 Founders Club
    Let's pick it up out there people (myself included).
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Suppose you guide Kenai too? Careful, pup knows that river from skilak to mouth. Pup Has house, weld drifter and Wooldridge there too. Be careful Em. Been there 40 years...you still wanba call pup fake fisherman? Pup draw line at fisherman...you fucked up

If youre a guide, which I doubt you are, I get more pleasure tearing your gills than anyone. You fags know a few spots at several rivers but ZERO fucking knowledge of the respective drainages, history or local knowledge. Nobody tells you guys dickall. Youre despised by locals.

Your SUV, Predator and faggy little latex bait glovez get laughed of every coastal and most inland rivers. Not liked! Dont gloat about that shit. A very dubious distinction dickhead. I know well how much you fags make. Pretty sad considering you miss husky games when they matter, and ALL seahawk playoff games, bowl games, playoff. Quality of life? Not much dude. "Hey honey who won playoff?" " I missed the superbowl but made a little money today less fuel, food and heavy taxation". "Oh, how's our little son's dick fungus, I havent seen him in 8 weeks". You a guide Em? Lets talk bitch!!!! You a guide Em? Lets talk bitch!!!!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Dardanus said:

Suppose you guide Kenai too? Careful, pup knows that river from skilak to mouth. Pup Has house, weld drifter and Wooldridge there too. Be careful Em. Been there 40 years...you still wanba call pup fake fisherman? Pup draw line at fisherman...you fucked up

If youre a guide, which I doubt you are, I get more pleasure tearing your gills than anyone. You fags know a few spots at several rivers but ZERO fucking knowledge of the respective drainages, history or local knowledge. Nobody tells you guys dickall. Youre despised by locals.

Your SUV, Predator and faggy little latex bait glovez get laughed of every coastal and most inland rivers. Not liked! Dont gloat about that shit. A very dubious distinction dickhead. I know well how much you fags make. Pretty sad considering you miss husky games when they matter, and ALL seahawk playoff games, bowl games, playoff. Quality of life? Not much dude. "Hey honey who won playoff?" " I missed the superbowl but made a little money today less fuel, food and heavy taxation". "Oh, how's our little son's dick fungus, I havent seen him in 8 weeks". You a guide Em? Lets talk bitch!!!! You a guide Em? Lets talk bitch!!!!

Freeme, you're the wrong gaybob to bring this argument. You havent brought 1 football post to this bored since your quiet arrival here 6 months ago. Find 1. Anybody? FRreeme? Puppy brings several a day. Kim is offering 3 months free, nows your chance:))))