Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Great Error 404 as always.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

I was lyin'
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    "For all the Democrats who are loud champions of the gay and lesbian community whenever there is a culture battle waging, now is the opportunity to speak out against an ideology that calls for the murder of gays and lesbians."

Does this include the Christian nation of Uganda and their "kill the gays" legislation? Or are we only cherry picking the gay haters that have towels on their heads?
  • Options
    I like how Ted talks like Democrats support terrorism.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,765
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"For all the Democrats who are loud champions of the gay and lesbian community whenever there is a culture battle waging, now is the opportunity to speak out against an ideology that calls for the murder of gays and lesbians."

Does this include the Christian nation of Uganda and their "kill the gays" legislation? Or are we only cherry picking the gay haters that have towels on their heads?

I guess no one has seen them throwing gays off the roof top online lately. Sticks in peoples minds.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fundamentalist Christians = Fundamentalist Muslims

Hate-filled, fear-mongering motherfuckers that need to die in a fiery mudslide right now.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TheGlove said:

Hate-filled, fear-mongering motherfuckers that need to die in a fiery mudslide right now.

Because you always here so much about these fundamentalist Christian shooting up night clubs, work Christmas parties etc.....
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    TheGlove said:

This. Unless these retards start recognizing the bizarre rise of fundamentalist Christianity in THIS country as part of the greater worldwide issue then I'll continue not listening to them. Seriously, Ted? You're version of Christianity is now the answer for the homos? Fuck Trump. Fuck Cruz. FYFMFE.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sledog said:

I guess no one has seen them throwing gays off the roof top online lately. Sticks in peoples minds.
    They don't get internet in Uganda.
  • Options
    TheGlove said:

You've obviously been listening to the guy you voted 16 times for.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

Because you always here so much about these fundamentalist Christian shooting up night clubs, work Christmas parties etc.....
    Have you heard of the continent of Africa? There are hundreds of militias slaughtering villages in Jesus's name every year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TheGlove said:

Have you heard of the continent of Africa? There are hundreds of militias slaughtering villages in Jesus's name every year.
    Hundreds? I think you might be exaggerating a wee bit. But I'm open to being educated.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    AlCzervik said:

TheGlove said:

This. Unless these retards start recognizing the bizarre rise of fundamentalist Christianity in THIS country as part of the greater worldwide issue then I'll continue not listening to them. Seriously, Ted? You're version of Christianity is now the answer for the homos? Fuck Trump. Fuck Cruz. FYFMFE.
    The rise? OK!
  • Options
    dnc said:

TheGlove said:

Hundreds? I think you might be exaggerating a wee bit. But I'm open to being educated.
    If you do have an open mind, it's easy to see.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well that's it then if the fucking Christians in Uganda aren't dealt with we're OUT!
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    It sucks this prick picked a gay club to shoot up.

I get it. He saw Hondo kiss his boyfriend and decided that would be his target.

But the fact is it moved it from what it really is ... hate against our way of life ... to an Obama created fantasy.

POTUS has already blamed the Interwebs for home grown radicalism. Can't wait to hear it was a specific video on said Interwebs ...

This isn't guns, it's not the gays, it is hate. And if you can go in a club (a gay one at that) and start blasting ... you can find a way to make a bomb or some other weapon.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

If you do have an open mind, it's easy to see.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
    You have an empty mind and have worse eyesight than @GrandpaSankey .

HTH
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

That's what the feds said when they looked for Hillary's emails.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

Yeah I've heard of it. Certainly not on the scale of muslim aggression. Maybe you've heard of Boko Haram? Kidnapping a few hundred girls, murders, mall shootings. etc. Any of the violence you speak of in response to that? If this stuff keeps happening here we'll probably see some people attack muslims as well.

I do not see world wide coordinated attacks by Christians. Please point those out to me.