Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why doesn't Lebron...

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Stop looking to get his faggy teammates (sans Kyrie) involved every possession? I have counted 7 times tonight where he gave up a shot so he could dish it to a teammate to get the EXACT same shot.

He just needs to fucking lower his shoulder and take it to the rack... He is virtually unstoppable when he does that. He either scores or gets fouled, a lot of the times its both.

He needs to give up some assists and just scored 40 every night.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He did once against Boston. And San Antonio made him do it in their Finals matchups.

In hindsight Lebron has zero rings if Ray Allen misses a shot and the Thunder aren't the Thunder. He's done as little as possible with his talents.

Exactly. He had the talent to win 6+ rings and instead has wasted most of it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think people do underestimate Pippen. Also Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman would have stolen Bosh's and Love's lunch money at school.

But then again Jordan was smart enough to surround himself with tough and gritty guys, Lebron isn't. Jordan did all he could to win, Lebron wants to be liked, that's the difference. Jordan >> James.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2016

I think people do underestimate Pippen. Also Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman would have stolen Bosh's and Love's lunch money at school.

But then again Jordan was smart enough to surround himself with tough and gritty guys, Lebron isn't. Jordan did all he could to win, Lebron wants to be liked, that's the difference. Jordan >> James.

Your surrounding cast matters. That's why when Horace bounced to Orlando Jordan lost.

He keeps getting a pass for 95, but Jordan lost to the Magic in his prime in the playoffs.

He's not 6 for 6.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

Your surrounding cast matters. That's why when Horace bounced to Orlando Jordan lost.

He keeps getting a pass for 95, but Jordan lost to the Magic in his prime to the playoffs.

He's not 6 for 6.
    @DerekJohnson It's still Friday.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

He keeps getting a pass for 95, but Jordan lost to the Magic in his prime to the playoffs.

He's not 6 for 6.
    You've been wrong this entire season. The more talented Okies choked to the better team Warriors. Kyrie and LeBron aren't enough to hang.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #45 Jordan didn't count.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Stop looking to get his faggy teammates (sans Kyrie) involved every possession? I have counted 7 times tonight where he gave up a shot so he could dish it to a teammate to get the EXACT same shot.

He just needs to fucking lower his shoulder and take it to the rack... He is virtually unstoppable when he does that. He either scores or gets fouled, a lot of the times its both.

He needs to give up some assists and just scored 40 every night.

He has been doing it a lot. The problem is that He isn't getting the touch foul that gets called during the Season and he misses more often than not. That and Iggy Draymond Livingston and even Klay have bottled him up. Unlike last year when they let him get his and shut everyone else down. Oh yeah. All of that and He doesn't have it between the ears to be THE Guy to have to win it all. Without another superstar on the team. He doesn't have the killer instinct to take the game.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Curry was kind of a little bitch at the end of the game; Lebron was getting to him with the physical defense on the inbounds plays.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bosh is better than Grant and Rodman imho. I don't think it's a contest between him and Grant and while Rodman's rebounding was streets ahead, Bosh could hold his own defensively and a massively better offensive player.

But at the very least putting Bosh and Love in the same sentence is a joke. Bosh sacrificed the sexy parts of his game to win. Love just sucks.
    elohel

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The biggest difference I see between him in Miami and him in Cleveland is that the supporting cast for the Heat could consistently drill 3's when Lebron dished it to them. Mike Miller, Ray Allen, and Shane Battier were all huge parts of the two finals wins, whereas the closest thing to a 3 point shooter Cleveland has is JR Smith, who's wildly inconsistent. And overall Miami spread the floor better because of it. Lebron creating for his Miami teammates ovbiously lead to better results than it has been for him in Cleveland.

BUT would you rather see him get his shitty teammates involved (which got the Cavs a halftime lead) or watch him and Kyrie play ridiculous iso ball the entire 4th quarter that leads to nothing offensively. Neither are gonna win them the series. Blame that on Ty Lue not creating a consistent offense.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's not 6 for 6.
    You've been wrong this entire season. The more talented Okies choked to the better team Warriors. Kyrie and LeBron aren't enough to hang.
    You remind me of Stu Gotz.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's not 6 for 6.
    You remind me of Stu Gotz.
    I bet @Doogles has a belly button ring.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I was hoping you would say DIE.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

You do realize that part of the reason LBJ isn't putting his head down and going to the basket at will anymore is because he's starting to get old before our very eyes. That's not saying that he can't be a very high end player but the days of him being the best player are slowly slipping away from him.

Watch what happens when he goes to the basket ... he is lacking right now in the final burst whether it is that last step, the explosion to elevate, etc. to the point that not only is he getting shots blocked that he used to never even get considered blocked (I'm thinking Draymond's help defense block on a layup last night), but he's also having to double clutch, etc. when looking for opportunities to pass in deep. You're also seeing a lot of examples of him trying to shoot shots going away from the basket instead of going in and he's also definitely not looking to absorb as much contact as he used to. I'd say that a good number of those passes are driven by the fact that LBJ knows he's lost something ... whatever that something is in his game. When you add to the fact that he's never been known to have a strong jump shot game and we're starting to get to the point where LBJ is a facilitator first and scorer second IMO.

He'll still be a very good player for another few years because he'll still be a terrible matchup for a lot of 4's in the league ... but make no mistake that LBJ is now a 4 in the league.

Lebron has always been a 4.
  • Options
    Haralabos Vulgaris has some good points on Twitter. Basically saying Lebron scored nearly every time GS didn't send extra guys at him but GS pretty much always sends extra guys at him. Cleveland is screwed because Love and Frye can't defend and any lineup for Cleveland that can defend has no spacing.