Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biggest FRAUD EVER. . . . . Not surprising AT ALL

2»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited June 2016

2001400ex said:

I like how the same idiots who have spent 20 years telling folks to ignore all of the Clinton crimes think anyone is going to give a shit about these manufactured hit pieces.

How many lawsuits has Hillary been involved in? If she's such the criminal, there should be hundreds like Trump has been involved in.
    The fuck kind of logic is that?

You realize the difference between civil and criminal charges, right?

Lawsuits are part of doing business.
    Especially when one of your businesses involves duping idiots into taking bogus real estate courses. Not that that's a knock on Trump; selling snake oil to gullible Americans is a tradition as old as Plymouth Rock.
    Bogus colleges seem to bother you. Hot button issue?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

I like how the same idiots who have spent 20 years telling folks to ignore all of the Clinton crimes think anyone is going to give a shit about these manufactured hit pieces.

How many lawsuits has Hillary been involved in? If she's such the criminal, there should be hundreds like Trump has been involved in.
    The fuck kind of logic is that?

You realize the difference between civil and criminal charges, right?

Lawsuits are part of doing business.
    Especially when one of your businesses involves duping idiots into taking bogus real estate courses. Not that that's a knock on Trump; selling snake oil to gullible Americans is a tradition as old as Plymouth Rock.
    Bogus colleges seem to bother you. Hot button issue?
    As an Everest College investor, I don't appreciate the Donald's competition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc