Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fupdate: Emmert finally DROPPED THE FUCKING HAMMER

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

1. I suspect half of Bellevue's roster has been contacted about transferring with some booster clubs offering free team summer camps.

2. Butch is taking on the Teachers union and their shitty one year at will contract

gooluk

Butch aint a teacher, never has been. Only one of their FB staff was a BHS staff member last year. Football is a separate operation.
    Doogs hate facts.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

Due Process & Civil Rights violations abound. Punish and deprive innocent kids of their rights because of what a bunch of other kids before them did? I can see it in college, but in a local designated & assigned High School? Not gonna fly. What a bunch of idiots.

High school sports playoffs are a privilege, not a right.

SOYNTLTD.
    Watch and learn what happens when millionaires sue toothless, ineffectual bureaucracies.
    Reevaluation of their property taxbase?
    When the average home in the neighborhood is 2 mil, I don't think property taxes concern them much.
    Obviously integrity doesn't either.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Smart to punish 14 year old Bellevue freshman the most. That'll teach em.

This. The true victims are the high school players. What a fucking joke
    Won't they just moved back to Federal Way, Hazen, and Burien?
    #myLancers are accepting applications.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

There are only 3 people in the world Boobs actually doesn't hate...

His wife, 2 kids and me....wait, that's 4 people. Which family member does he hate?

whlinder said:

His wife, 2 kids and me....wait, that's 4 people. Which family member does he hate?
    I corrected him.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    MelloDawg said:

Softy in meltdown mode on Twitter despite the fact he's on a fucking European vacation. I love it, every minute of it

Shout out to BearFightDawg.

Somehow the old phrase "Ugly American" comes to mind...
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Smart to punish 14 year old Bellevue freshman the most. That'll teach em.

This. The true victims are the high school players. What a fucking joke
    Won't they just moved back to Federal Way, Hazen, and Burien?
    My man Jerome Collins says FUCK YES!
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

MelloDawg said:

Softy in meltdown mode on Twitter despite the fact he's on a fucking European vacation. I love it, every minute of it

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

1. I suspect half of Bellevue's roster has been contacted about transferring with some booster clubs offering free team summer camps.

2. Butch is taking on the Teachers union and their shitty one year at will contract

gooluk

Butch aint a teacher, never has been. Only one of their FB staff was a BHS staff member last year. Football is a separate operation.
    Butch signed a contract collectively bargained by the teachers union on his behalf.

gooluk

Butch signed a contract collectively bargained by the teachers union on his behalf.
    But how are teachers unions worse than ISIS?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

MelloDawg said:

God I love that scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaPzN2gD3PQ

gooluk

Thats not true at all. Coaching salary is seperate than the teaching salary.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

gooluk

Very separate because he is not a teacher.

HuskyJW said:

gooluk

Very separate because he is not a teacher.
    Huh....learn something new everyday.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't get why having a well run program that demands discipline, gets kids to reach their potential and earn schollies is a bad thing. This doesn't make anybody better, just the top dawg worse. I personally love the idea of a cheating win at all costs high school program in UWs backyard, but oh well.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Seattle should be nuked.
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

I corrected him.
    Did I make the cut?
  • PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This whole situation is hilarious. Adults throwing tantrums, so much schadenfreude.

This whole situation is hilarious. Adults throwing tantrums, so much schadenfreude.

Adults behaving like spoiled children.

Trump's America.