Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogman stupidity

Reading some of the topics in the Doogman higher lever board which is ironically called hardcore football or some bullshit similar to here.

Someone started a thread entitled "next years schedule?" ... Then in the body of the poast it said 'someone help me out' . That was it... These fucktards and their 'what time is the game'? And.. 'Is the game on TV?' ... And 'is the game on TV in Montana'?' ...and the 'will we finish 10-3 or 11-2? ' threads did me in . I called and cancelled. They have me 2 months free... I said I was still canceling .

So if any of you can think the stupidest fucking questions possible ill spend the next 2 months poasting them on Doogman.cock .

Fuck me

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I bet the .cock top level domain was expensive to purchase.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Reading some of the topics in the Doogman higher lever board which is ironically called hardcore football or some bullshit similar to here.

Someone started a thread entitled "next years schedule?" ... Then in the body of the poast it said 'someone help me out' . That was it... These fucktards and their 'what time is the game'? And.. 'Is the game on TV?' ... And 'is the game on TV in Montana'?' ...and the 'will we finish 10-3 or 11-2? ' threads did me in . I called and cancelled. They have me 2 months free... I said I was still canceling .

So if any of you can think the stupidest fucking questions possible ill spend the next 2 months poasting them on Doogman.cock .

Fuck me

I'll give you a free one to get you started:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/2911/live-feed-for-seahawks-game
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    DeepSeaZ said:

dawgman.meatspin would be more appropriate.
  • Where is a good local bar that has the game? Is it in HD? What beer do they serve? What food do they serve?

Then you can be like KrisvashonFS and say "I know I could use google but rather ask you guys for a better answer."
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Fuck me

I'll give you a free one to get you started:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/2911/live-feed-for-seahawks-game
    Translation = I have no helpful answer and nothing constructive to say, so I'll just be an asshole.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Where is a good local bar that has the game? Is it in HD? What beer do they serve? What food do they serve?

Then you can be like PassionFS and say "I know I could use google but rather ask you guys for a better answer."

Fixed.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Gawd! I came here to get away from duck obsession and other things. Is there an end or purpose to this obsession with dm.c and rehashing what's wrong with what once was? If you shutdown your account, it's gone like the whore you never wanted.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,795 Founders Club
    I always want my whores
  • I always want my whores

If I like my whores can I keep them?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,589 Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

Gawd! I came here to get away from duck obsession and other things. Is there an end or purpose to this obsession with dm.c and rehashing what's wrong with what once was? If you shutdown your account, it's gone like the whore you never wanted.

but the herpes is still there..
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Tailgater said:

Rehashing Doogman > X's and O's

iryk
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,131

DeepSeaZ said:

dawgman.meatspin would be more appropriate.
    Personally I find meatspin to be more entertaining and intellectually stimulating than dawgman's new "Hardcore board". I also get a better sweatpants boner from meatspin
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Still a bunch of 0-12 and the cupboard was empty drivel. Panties bunched as usual.

Water is wet.
  • MisterEm said:

Still a bunch of 0-12 and the cupboard was empty drivel. Panties bunched as usual.

Water is wet.

I think Pete Carroll inherited a bigger mess with the Seahawks and less talent than Sark did. Carroll turned the Seahawks around fairly quickly in year three and is competing for a title in year four.

Meanwhile Sark still hasn't turned the Huskies around in four years and in year five is nowhere close to winning a conference title.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Tailgater said:

cause its fun whalegetter. now fuck off and go back!. I love daily updates on Kim and the problems there. Speak for yourself bitch
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,794
    As long as you write " I respectfully disagree" or add a smiley face to any opposition because it is a cute thing to do, you can poast a criticism there. What a fucking circle jerk. Higher level my ass.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    LawDawg1 said:

As long as you write " I respectfully disagree" or add a smiley face to any opposition because it is a cute thing to do, you can poast a criticism there. What a fucking circle jerk. Higher level my ass.

I respectfully disagree

;)
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,131
    A few months ago Eklund called me out on dawgman for being "uncivil" to other posters (namely him). Literally 30 minutes later he got all flustered and called someone an idiot and said they didn't know what they were talking about. I called him out on it and he said that its OK because he used the smiley face after his rant. I then posted that he was an idiot and put the smiley face after it. He immediately went through and deleted all my posts from that day
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    That's higher level discussion shit right there.

A few months ago Eklund called me out on dawgman for being "uncivil" to other posters (namely him). Literally 30 minutes later he got all flustered and called someone an idiot and said they didn't know what they were talking about. I called him out on it and he said that its OK because he used the smiley face after his rant. I then posted that he was an idiot and put the smiley face after it. He immediately went through and deleted all my posts from that day

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,794

You failed. You didn't use the phrase "respectfully disagree" with the smiley. No wonder! Oh, and you're not one of the big 5.