Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to DJ

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
When did the Classics Bored go poof?

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    What the actual fuck? More gold down there than a black, deep African shaft.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

What the actual fuck? More gold down there than a black, deep African shaft.

You just couldn't resist, could you?
    Whatever do you mean?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    i'll look into that
  • Options
    Founders Club
    So here's the deal... It was Stalin's fault that the category disappeared. I was trying to delete Game of Thrones category from my phone, and I didn't realize that I wiped out the Classics boards. Vanilla says it is retrievable but there is a cost involved. I don't know yet how much. But another positive is that the posts should still exist in the Tug Tavern section, and if they do then I will be able to reconstruct the Classics board even though it will take a long time to do so.

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

So here's the deal... It was Stalin's fault that the category disappeared. I was trying to delete Game of Thrones category from my phone, and I didn't realize that I wiped out the Classics boards. Vanilla says it is retrievable but there is a cost involved. I don't know yet how much. But another positive is that the posts should still exist in the Tug Tavern section, and if they do then I will be able to reconstruct the Classics board even though it will take a long time to do so.

This is what you get for fucking with the GoT bored. Winter came.
    Hold the door
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    Interesting.

When Vanilla makes a mistake do you get reimbursed?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    When does the Central football bored start?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Interesting.

When Vanilla makes a mistake do you get reimbursed?

That did happen in 2013
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sounds like another ga$h grab to me.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sounds like you paid the iron price for deleting the GoT bored.
    it didn't seem to catch the imagination of anyone beyond a handful of noyds on these boards
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Sounds like you paid the iron price for deleting the GoT bored.
    it didn't seem to catch the imagination of anyone beyond a handful of noyds on these boards
    How is that different from every other bored?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

This is what you get for fucking with the GoT bored. Winter came.
    Is that the bored dedicated to Paris Hilton?

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited June 2016

same Stalin as the one with his finger on the Nuclear button?
    poof... just gone.