Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks running the ball

Comments

• ZaggotZaggot Member Posts: 49

Zaggot said:

Oh, oh.......Seattle getting ready to go down 21-3.......this might just fuck up your run pass ratio boner.

Seahawks ran the ball 30 times, they threw the ball 23 times. Some of those Wilson runs were scrambles but some were also designed runs.

They never ditched the run down 20-3.
    You conveniently leave out the 5 sacks, so in reality they were 50/50 run/pass. I mean, it's not like Carroll gave the ball to Lynch 40 times. See what I did there.

Still fail to see how Carroll running the ball 50% of the time today makes him more of a run first coach than Sark. I mean the Huskies RB's only had 53 rushing attempts yesterday. I just wish Sark would run the ball. I bet you liked it when Carroll ran the ball on 3rd-1 and 3rd-2 and was stuffed both times by an 8 man front.

Matt Schaub won that game for the Seahawks not running the ball 50% of the time. HTH.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    You're still here?
  • The point is you were wrong on your proclamation earlier in the game. Just own how you were wrong and light yourself on fire already.
    Did the Hawks run the ball at a 60% clip? How was I wrong? They were 50/50 today instead of 57% as you proclaimed.

When you going to admit the Huskies run the ball more than the Seahawks? It's actually not even close.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Zaggot said:

Did the Hawks run the ball at a 60% clip? How was I wrong? They were 50/50 today instead of 57% as you proclaimed.

When you going to admit the Huskies run the ball more than the Seahawks? It's actually not even close.

And now that the Huskies are running the ball so much, they are 4-0.

I would never have complained about Sark's run-pass ratio if it had been like this the last few years.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    times in the NFL throw it more than they run it, it isn't an apples to apples comparison
  • dhdawg said:

times in the NFL throw it more than they run it, it isn't an apples to apples comparison

He knows that. He's just trolling and needs to get an IP ban already.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Oh, oh.......Seattle getting ready to go down 21-3.......this might just fuck up your run pass ratio boner.

Seahawks ran the ball 30 times, they threw the ball 23 times. Some of those Wilson runs were scrambles but some were also designed runs.

You conveniently leave out the 5 sacks, so in reality they were 50/50 run/pass. I mean, it's not like Carroll gave the ball to Lynch 40 times. See what I did there.

Still fail to see how Carroll running the ball 50% of the time today makes him more of a run first coach than Sark. I mean the Huskies RB's only had 53 rushing attempts yesterday. I just wish Sark would run the ball. I bet you liked it when Carroll ran the ball on 3rd-1 and 3rd-2 and was stuffed both times by an 8 man front.

Matt Schaub won that game for the Seahawks not running the ball 50% of the time. HTH.
    Sacks are not rushing attempts in the NFL.

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

And they are not a passing attempts in the NFL. They however were a passing play so need to be added into passing attempts when figuring out a run/pass ratio.

Stay out of the big boy discussions.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

And they are not a passing attempts in the NFL. They however were a passing play so need to be added into passing attempts when figuring out a run/pass ratio.

Stay out of the big boy discussions.
    Mods?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Someone get our visitor a nice glass of shut the fuck up please

dhdawg said:

He knows that. He's just trolling and needs to get an IP ban already.
    I wasn't the one that compared apples to oranges. HNMT stated Seahawks run the ball like he wished UW did. I replied with UW runs the ball just as much as Seattle. He called me a liar.

UW actually runs the ball more than Seattle. That is a fact. Not sure why HNMT brought up the point after 6 months. I would have just let the stupid debate end, but for some reason he is obsessed with me.

Which team is running the ball more? UW or Seattle? Which team is running the ball at a higher percentage? UW or Seattle?

HNMT wants a team that runs the ball and plays good defense like Seattle. He's just too fucking stupid to see he has it. I personally don't give a shit if UW runs the ball 10% of the time if they win every fucking game. That is what is so stupid about his argument. Move that bar!!!!!!

Someone get our visitor a nice glass of shut the fuck up please

IMAZAGGOT is *not* a visitor.
  • Get back to me in three weeks.....

Remember last year when both were 4-4 I said the Seahawks would finish with the better season.

I was right last year, you were wrong.

The huskies and nowhere near the Seahawks level.

Get back to me in three weeks.....

Remember last year when both were 4-4 I said the Seahawks would finish with the better season.

They both finished ahead of two teams in their division. They both lost their last game of the season. They both got a participation trophy. Keep spinning away.
    Zaggot said:

They both finished ahead of two teams in their division. They both lost their last game of the season. They both got a participation trophy. Keep spinning away.
    LOL. Fourth in the Pac-12 North is now equal to second in the NFC West.

CHRIST

Zaggot said:

CHRIST
    I figured since running the ball 57% of the time is more than 65% of the time, I might as well throw that shit out there. Just trying to see which stats we are allowed to twist. I guess only the ones that follow the script. My bad.

BTW Seattle was tied for 3rd/4th in the Conference. I guess that puts them as a top 8 team in the NFL or in the top 25%. That is some good shit right there, let's see HNMT spin some shit like that. Oh wait he already did. 57%>>>>>>>>>>>>>65%
    Zaggot said:

Zaggot said:

CHRIST
    I figured since running the ball 57% of the time is more than 65% of the time, I might as well throw that shit out there. Just trying to see which stats we are allowed to twist. I guess only the ones that follow the script. My bad.

BTW Seattle was tied for 3rd/4th in the Conference. I guess that puts them as a top 8 team in the NFL or in the top 25%. That is some good shit right there, let's see HNMT spin some shit like that. Oh wait he already did. 57%>>>>>>>>>>>>>65%
    Drunk posting rules.
  • Someone is pressing badly in this thread....