Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hillary The Back Bencher

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281463-trump-sanders-whip-up-debate-buzz

A force in motion stays in motion ...

Hillary has just been knocked out of the news cycle. And Trump used his star power to elevate her nemesis.

And I am sure Trump would take a dive ... he wants Bernie more than he wants Hillary.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    topdawgnc said:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281463-trump-sanders-whip-up-debate-buzz

Hillary has just been knocked out of the news cycle. And Trump used his star power to elevate her nemesis.

And I am sure Trump would take a dive ... he wants Bernie more than he wants Hillary.

No he doesn't. Hillary is critically wounded right now, while Bernie is tanned, rested, and ready. Trump wants to debate sanders because he knows sanders has no chance to beat Hillary. All this does is wound Hillary more. HTH
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

No he doesn't. Hillary is critically wounded right now, while Bernie is tanned, rested, and ready. Trump wants to debate sanders because he knows sanders has no chance to beat Hillary. All this does is wound Hillary more. HTH
    It's true, anything Bernie wins with hillary has to adopt, it's a way to push hillary even further left. I respect trumps aggressiveness in this race.
    He's kinda like Oregon.

You don't like him ... but you have to respect his will to win.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

It's true, anything Bernie wins with hillary has to adopt, it's a way to push hillary even further left. I respect trumps aggressiveness in this race.
    He's kinda like Oregon.

You don't like him ... but you have to respect his will to win.
    So you're saying he is going to choke in the natty?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

“This would be a complete circus,” said Democratic media strategist Brad Bannon. “To me, it shows more than anything else that American politics has become entertainment.”

The guy who hired Hondo to work this website

Bannon owns Hondo
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    This is brilliant on many levels, not the least of which is the unpredictability of it. The Clinton machine is getting rail roaded by the Trump Train. #choochoo.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2016

“This would be a complete circus,” said Democratic media strategist Brad Bannon. “To me, it shows more than anything else that American politics has become entertainment.”

The guy who hired Hondo to work this website

from the Thurson County Bannon's?